Source: Brett Favre would talk to Bears, WTF?

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...o-bears-called

I think it might be hearsay, but if its true, WTF is Farve thinking? Are his wrangler jeans to tight? Its bad enough he played for the Vikings, but to strap up with our oldest most and hated rivals? Whoa...
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Will not happen but I wish he would play in the next game against them. Matthews spiking him into the ground causing permanent injury ON CHRISTMAS DAY would be the best gift ever......
    Last edited by Car Guy; 12-05-2011 at 01:25 PM.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    I would love everything about this move!! Just funny as hell seeing the fella come back over and over and over. Would be classic if he did come back and win some games.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

From NFC North Blog ESPN

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...icago-bears-28

The Bears' playoff hopes are on life support after the loss of quarterback Jay Cutler and running back Matt Forte, who has a Grade 2 sprain of the MCL in his right knee and could miss at least two weeks. But let's be clear: They would flat-line if they even consider whether retired quarterback Brett Favre, 42, could help them. Michael C. Wright of ESPNChicago.com reported that Favre would listen if the Bears called him, but Favre was clearly and obviously done last season while playing in an offense he has learned over two decades. Assuming there is someone in the Bears' front office with 20-20 eyesight, the Bears won't consider the move -- no matter how much fun it would be here on the NFC North blog. Bears coach Lovie Smith said Monday that "we're not looking on the outside for help" and I'm going to take his word for it.

Lol. I bet that this is true, as Farve only cares about one person only, him self. The Bears will never go for it. Must be killing him that no one feels he is relevant any more and that the Packers are 12-0 with out him.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

IF Favre really would be interested, he must be interested in burning whatever bridges he has left in Green Bay. The Bears aren't that stupid either, or any other team. He was more than toast last year. If the Bears wanted to be bold, dumb and get a veteran QB McNabb would be the choice anyway.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    just remember what the bears did to him on that snowy day last year.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The speculation is, he actually thinks if he went to the Bears, he could personally ruin the Packers perfect season.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

^ could not have said it better myself. Dude he has been out for along time and the frist time he stepped on to the field it he would be leaving in a bodybag. Now McNabb that could happen.