Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    So what would happen if say a police officer lost their cool and acted out? Or any other public eye job? They'd get chastized(sp) like what's happening now.

They do all the time; and even when caught on video deny it to the death and then use as much red tape, department protection, and litigation as possible...
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSST View Post
    Well, there's no specific details in the Walden case yet, and there aren't millions of fans particularly young children watching Walden possibly beat up his wife. All we know is what we read in the press, or what statements the police allow. Millions of fans watched Suh stomp on Dietrich-Smith during a time where your supposed to be at your most professional, setting those examples for people who look up to you. Walden should definitely get hit hard with fines if they find him guilty, but domestic violence at that caliber of professionalism isn't uncommon when your talking millions of dollars and the stresses of playing pro football. Intentionally stomping on players out of anger on the field is completely unsatisfactory any way you look at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSST View Post
    You make no SENSE. Who the fuck thinks like you? Of course we all dislike certain fellow co workers, but who incorporates everyday jobs with the likes of football? You need to get off the couch dude. Its called intelligence, common sense, professionalism. You don't seem to have any.

Oh yes, I never been in a fight. You keep telling yourself that, whatever allows you to sleep at night.
    You defend Walden(a Packer) for beating up a woman, and yet you chastise, demonish and even call Suh (a Detroit Lion) a punk and Bi-Polar for getting in a fight on the field a then claim my intelligence, common sense and professionalism are in question? And refer to the referees as Nazi's? Dude you are completely fucked. This may be some of the dumbest shit Ive read on any board and you claim to be a Police Officer?

but domestic violence at that caliber of professionalism isn't uncommon when your talking millions of dollars and the stresses of playing pro football
    REALLY??? WHO IS THIS DUMB? Well, we now know the answer. Beating up your girlfriend is better then getting in a fight with a 325lb offensive lineman.

Seriously, like I said before, if your gonna be the Mayweather (1st class douche, his entire camp) of the NFL, be that. But don't try to act all innocent and dumbfounded. It makes you look that much more like a d-bag, and bi-polar.

And your a psychiatrist to top it off.

This was in a football game you ass-clown, and if Suh played for the Packers, you'd probably be defending him. Why wouldnt you-your defending Walden?

And I sleep just fine, not sure how YOU do though.

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.

Sooo, like the idiot your pretending to be to win the argument, I'll play your game for a few more post. Lets act dumb and dissect my post word for word, it makes you look cool.

Let me reiterate, I never said domestic violence was ok, and I like how you failed to quote my entry statement were I said if Walden is found guilty he should get hit hard, like anyone should be for being found guilty of committing domestic violence. See that? Oh no... lets pretend not too for the sake of your argument. Overall to simply say that Suh's on field, visible to millions outburst is at the time worse for wear than Walden's arrest.

And the second attempt at saving your internet coolness, let me break down that qoute for you barney style, then maybe you'll comprehend grown man talk.

Mayweather is a first class douche, but he can box no doubt. People absolutely despise him, but they respect him. Suh is a very capable NFL player, but he likes to play hard, and this is very well known. So he should just embrace what he is, because he's overall good at what he does. Denying what you are just puts you into that third category, were people neither like you or respect you, and think your a little crazy.

Now, I never knew I needed to have a PHD to have common sense. Sense, you know what that is? No, not something you use to make your house smell good. And finally, if Suh played for the Packers I wouldn't back him up at all. If there is one thing I love about Packer players is their class. I wouldn't be proud of a team or player if they commonly and obviously played dirty. People who embrace that end being Steelers fans. Take a look, you see how Suh's own team is frowning upon his actions? That's the boat I'd be in. Try another angle dude.
    Last edited by GHOSST; 11-27-2011 at 11:40 PM.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    you're just latching onto the Erik Walden thing aren't you. Let the fucking legal process work before you jump to any conclusions. Now don't get me wrong it was a "felony" assault so more than likely it happened but I'm just saying.

And cat you really do look like a huge tool.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    When you moving back to south milwaukee?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

you're just latching onto the Erik Walden thing aren't you. Let the fucking legal process work before you jump to any conclusions. Now don't get me wrong it was a "felony" assault so more than likely it happened but I'm just saying.

And cat you really do look like a huge tool.
    See, thats the thing that's pissing me off, I'm not stuck on it at all, everyone else is, I made one statement and my single opinion about Walden Vs. Suh, because someone asked, and I should have been more clear in my statement obviously, because people are trying to turn it on me. I will let the fucking legal process work, geez, did I not say "If he's found guilty blah blah". Did I not?

Done with this thread.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

When you moving back to south milwaukee?
    i am usually down there once a week. otherwise no plans to move back there really.

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Maybe he should beat his girlfriend and get thrown in jail, or get thrown in jail for 6 years for being a repeat drug offender,
    Take a look at the latest now dum dum. I wont bother posting a link since you're a subject matter expert.

And yes John Jolly, he was really active last year right? It's one thing to have not played for years vs an active player using drugs. Again your logic fails miserably.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Just came in. 2 game suspended with no pay. NFL.com
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

OK enough trash talk lets get back to OP question. Suh ejected--and our thoughts.

Who was the toughest meanest defender of all times, debatable of course but I would say Dick Butkus is definitley one of them. Was he dirty? Now hes an ICON and in the Hall of Fame.

Here is a Butkus highlight reel see if you can count how many penalties are in this video based on todays standard. I see: personal fouls (multiple infractions), roughing the passer, helmet to helmet, hands to the face, hitting a defenseless player (2:46), hitting out of bounds, facemask, fore arm shiver to the jaw, etc.

And now Suh: Not sure who the announcer is here..

With mixed Reactions from former NFL greats:

Lomas Brown:

And Howie Long has a short memory of his career and he admits it at 2:25. Listen to Strahan at the 2:10 mark "hes aggressive and sometimes that can be interpreted as dirty"

Some more Suh: an agressive tackle, but his helmet comes off so personal foul.

Against Cutler: Bad call against Suh, that was not not a forearm to the head and replay and announcers confirm.

College Highlight Reel:

One Last Video: Suh gives $2,600,000.00 to the University of Nebraska.

Suh may be the meanest, most violent guy to play to date. Hes big, fast, and strong like Reggie White with one bad ass temper. You fuck with him and he will fuck you up and I would LOVE to see him play for the Packers.

And Finally, I do not believe he has had ANY trouble off the field.
    Last edited by CATNHAT; 11-29-2011 at 10:21 AM.

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.