Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMax View Post
    His interview was one of the most ridiculous 30 seconds of someone talking that I may have ever heard and if you believe a word he says, may God have mercy on your naive soul...
    Agreed. He might be bi-polar. I should boycott Subway as long as he is one of their spokesman too .
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Double post, oops.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Didnt Woodson Punch a guy the other week?

Where is the outrage for that?
    Dave focus here, we're comparing apples to apples. The Woodson situation while wrong was much closer to what happened to Lee. The Suh situation on the other hand was completely out of hand. Also over the past year Woodson doesnt have a STACK of personal fouls and fines like Suh. Stop being a hater for once.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMax View Post
    His interview was one of the most ridiculous 30 seconds of someone talking that I may have ever heard and if you believe a word he says, may God have mercy on your naive soul...
    Soooo true. Honestly I think his after game interview will actually make the situation worse. "Here Suh take 2 weeks off to think about what you did."

Also on the same token it almost worries me with their head coach not doing anything about the situation. And at times even backing the guy up blaming it on a bad call by the refs.

Did anyone else see the hands to the face and ripping off the guys helmet in the first quarter? The kid is just flat out fucking dirty. It was called on someone else across the line but just two plays before it was good ole suh removing the OT's helmet.

**pictures/gif added to op**
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 11-25-2011 at 10:47 AM.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

heard a replay of his excuses on the radio last night. If he HONESTLY expects anyone to buy that, he's off his damn rocker.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Seriously, like I said before, if your gonna be the Mayweather (1st class douche, his entire camp) of the NFL, be that. But don't try to act all innocent and dumbfounded. It makes you look that much more like a d-bag, and bi-polar.

As for the kick trend on Pack players? People are just supremely hating on the Packers right now, I mean seriously, and why, because their winning. Our team isn't full of classless d-bags, even Aaron finds a way to remain humble, and he's the best in the league right now.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
    piece of shit team, with a piece of shit coach, piece of shit players, all together in a piece of shit city.
    This sums it up right here, no need to carry on.

I'm sick of getting the stupid crap hole city shoved down my throat just like New Orleans.

Long time Detroit fan here. No excuse for what he did. He needs a suspension for however long it takes him to shake hands with reality. Jeff Wagner talked about it on 620 this afternoon and I told him the same thing on air. That being said, didn't a Packer get ejected first? No outrage there? Piece of shit team with a piece of shit coach in a piece of shit city, sick of hearing about how great Green Bay is........sounds stupid doesn't it? Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater people. Remember the Forrest Greg years when your illustrious Packers were the dirtiest team on the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Long time Detroit fan here. No excuse for what he did. He needs a suspension for however long it takes him to shake hands with reality. Jeff Wagner talked about it on 620 this afternoon and I told him the same thing on air. That being said, didn't a Packer get ejected first? No outrage there? Piece of shit team with a piece of shit coach in a piece of shit city, sick of hearing about how great Green Bay is........sounds stupid doesn't it? Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater people. Remember the Forrest Greg years when your illustrious Packers were the dirtiest team on the planet?
    Haha. I heard you. Started reading your post and had a "that sounds familiar" moment.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Take a look at the replay of what happened to Lee. Being held easily 6-7 seconds after the whistle was blown by several lions players. Yet the lions player swung first but wasnt seen. To even try and compare the two situations is complety stupid. There should have been 2 or 3 players thrown out there not just Lee. Ya REALLY something to outrage over......

I have a feeling will get more than two games, I think 4-5 to send a message might be what happens.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Take a look at the replay of what happened to Lee. Being held easily 6-7 seconds after the whistle was blown by several lions players. Yet the lions player swung first but wasnt seen. To even try and compare the two situations is complety stupid. There should have been 2 or 3 players thrown out there not just Lee. Ya REALLY something to outrage over......
    Now lets ignore the fact that what both of those Lyons players was doing was VERY easily "Illegal Block to the Back" or "Holding".... and a flagrant example of it at that... They're both clearly equally guilty in my book (as stated earlier) of unsportsmanlike conduct. Very clearly they both came at Lee with an adjenda, that kind of shit doesn't happen by "accident", not for 10 seconds, by 2 people, at the same time. He made the mistake of giving them the goal of their adjenda. His bad, he was punished for it, appropriately I would argue. Davis walked away with his fist pumping, so I'm convinced there was an end-goal there.

Here is a link for the lazy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbhZJKtDJNQ

Davis even broke contact, then went back in for more. And then Williams is standing there looking at the 2 other Lyons going "wtf are you 2 DOING!?"
    Last edited by Wagonbacker9; 11-25-2011 at 09:37 PM.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That being said, didn't a Packer get ejected first? No outrage there?
    Are you saying that all ejectable offenses are the same? That would be an odd way to put it...

I mean, sure...there are plenty of crimes that result in arrest too...but not necessarily the have the same "outrage" factor associated with it. Case in point (and not likening/comparing anything that occurs on a football field with any of these) say, stealing food from a grocery store to feed your family and sexually assaulting a 10 y/o kid. Sure, both are crimes that can result in arrest...but they don't evoke the same outrage.

So to answer your question, the ejectable fouls did not reach the same level in my book; both ejectable...sure. But not nearly the same.

Remember the Forrest Greg years when your illustrious Packers were the dirtiest team on the planet?
    Are you really trying to cite a team from 25+ years ago to make a point? If that's not the definition of grasping at straws, I don't know what is...

...I mean, do you even know what people in this thread thought about the gregg team in the first place? Are you trying to accuse someone of hypocrisy? And that team informs me of the Lions how?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Guess the d-bag is finally kind of owning up to the fact that it was intentional. His official statement:

"In the past few hours, I have had time to reflect on yesterday’s game and I want to sincerely apologize for letting my teammates down, the organization, and especially to my fans who look to me for positive inspiration.

Playing professional sports is not a game. It is a profession with great responsibility, and where performance on and off the field should never be compromised. It requires a cal...m and determined demeanor, which cannot be derailed by the game, referee calls, fans or other players.

I want to reiterate my commitment to working to become a better player, and professional—on and off the field. My reaction on Thursday was unacceptable. I made a mistake, and have learned from it. I hope to direct the focus back to the task at hand — by winning."

^^^ Yeah I'm sure that is him talking and not his PR representative......

Hahaha, yea, that statement is true... riiiight. I guess we'll see during week 17! Lets see if they bring that nonsense into your house..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Are you really trying to cite a team from 25+ years ago to make a point? If that's not the definition of grasping at straws, I don't know what is...

...I mean, do you even know what people in this thread thought about the gregg team in the first place? Are you trying to accuse someone of hypocrisy? And that team informs me of the Lions how?
    He got it off of WTMJ... They mentioned how once the Packers had the same reputation.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

And players and teams did a lot of dirty crap 30-40 years ago. Raiders were always known for it, even through the 80's. So what? Doesn't make it ok now. It's too bad, the Lions were a pretty easy team to root for, besides being a division rival they are fun to watch and after being so bad for so long, easily could be darlings of the NFL. But with dirty play I guess the bathwater is being thrown out with the baby, by their own doing.
    Last edited by PB86MCSS; 11-25-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Maybe Suh is playing the game the way it is supposed to be played, hasn't anyone
    watched the NFL documentary called "Water Boy"? geez....

Last edited by Coops Brother; 11-25-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Packer fans, even when you agree with them it's not good enough, lol.