Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Are you saying that all ejectable offenses are the same? That would be an odd way to put it...

I mean, sure...there are plenty of crimes that result in arrest too...but not necessarily the have the same "outrage" factor associated with it. Case in point (and not likening/comparing anything that occurs on a football field with any of these) say, stealing food from a grocery store to feed your family and sexually assaulting a 10 y/o kid. Sure, both are crimes that can result in arrest...but they don't evoke the same outrage.

So to answer your question, the ejectable fouls did not reach the same level in my book; both ejectable...sure. But not nearly the same.

Are you really trying to cite a team from 25+ years ago to make a point? If that's not the definition of grasping at straws, I don't know what is...

...I mean, do you even know what people in this thread thought about the gregg team in the first place? Are you trying to accuse someone of hypocrisy? And that team informs me of the Lions how?
    Maybe he should beat his girlfriend and get thrown in jail, or get thrown in jail for 6 years for being a repeat drug offender, or maybe get caught in a hot tub with underage girls, or maybe send pics of his dick to a reporter. Would that be better, more current, and relevant enough? All I am trying to say is that the Packers have had some bigger issues than one of their players stomping on a guy, and I don't hear about the piece of shit coach in the piece of shit city, blah, blah, blah. Truthfully that's one of the reasons although I was born and raised in WI that I could NEVER be a Packer fan, they need a reality check as much as Suh, lol.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Maybe he should beat his girlfriend and get thrown in jail, or get thrown in jail for 6 years for being a repeat drug offender, or maybe get caught in a hot tub with underage girls, or maybe send pics of his dick to a reporter. Would that be better, more current, and relevant enough?
    Hrrrmmm...I've yet to read anyone "defend" these instances. Likewise, I do remember quite a bit of outrage, particularly about Chumura.

All I am trying to say is that the Packers have had some bigger issues than one of their players stomping on a guy, and I don't hear about the piece of shit coach in the piece of shit city, blah, blah, blah.
    No, you're trying to make a tu quoque argument...more or less the adult equivalence of the childhood playground favorite comeback "I know you are...but what am I?"

And yes, Detroit IS very much a piece of **** town. Any coach who would look the other way over such an incidence and not punish a player for this, would qualify as a piece of **** coach in my book, and for now, looks like he might be absolving himself of that responsibility simply because he feels the league will fulfill his responsibility for him (lame...I'd still dole out a punishment regardless of what the league does). Most the players are alright I'm sure...but Suh is indeed a piece of **** in my book.

You say you "agreed" with them about your outrage...but then that lie was exposed when you equivocated.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Maybe he should beat his girlfriend and get thrown in jail, or get thrown in jail for 6 years for being a repeat drug offender,
    Take a look at the latest now dum dum. I wont bother posting a link since you're a subject matter expert.

And yes John Jolly, he was really active last year right? It's one thing to have not played for years vs an active player using drugs. Again your logic fails miserably.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.