Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
Are you saying that all ejectable offenses are the same? That would be an odd way to put it...

I mean, sure...there are plenty of crimes that result in arrest too...but not necessarily the have the same "outrage" factor associated with it. Case in point (and not likening/comparing anything that occurs on a football field with any of these) say, stealing food from a grocery store to feed your family and sexually assaulting a 10 y/o kid. Sure, both are crimes that can result in arrest...but they don't evoke the same outrage.

So to answer your question, the ejectable fouls did not reach the same level in my book; both ejectable...sure. But not nearly the same.

Are you really trying to cite a team from 25+ years ago to make a point? If that's not the definition of grasping at straws, I don't know what is...

...I mean, do you even know what people in this thread thought about the gregg team in the first place? Are you trying to accuse someone of hypocrisy? And that team informs me of the Lions how?
Maybe he should beat his girlfriend and get thrown in jail, or get thrown in jail for 6 years for being a repeat drug offender, or maybe get caught in a hot tub with underage girls, or maybe send pics of his dick to a reporter. Would that be better, more current, and relevant enough? All I am trying to say is that the Packers have had some bigger issues than one of their players stomping on a guy, and I don't hear about the piece of shit coach in the piece of shit city, blah, blah, blah. Truthfully that's one of the reasons although I was born and raised in WI that I could NEVER be a Packer fan, they need a reality check as much as Suh, lol.