Houston at Jacksonville
    Chicago at Oakland
    Washington at Seattle
    New England at Philadelphia
    Denver at San Diego
    Pittsburgh at Kansas City

MON, NOV 28
    NY Giants at New Orleans

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    THU, NOV 24
    Green Bay at Detroit-people are kind of freaking out about this game, and for somewhat defensible reasons. This ain't the old Detroit Lions. But, I'm not really worried about either teams Defense...ours is much better than they've played and theirs hasn't been all that great despite the feared front four. But hey, how long has it been since such a game had so much meaning on thanksgiving day?
    Miami at Dallas-Part of me wants to pick MIA since they've been on quite a roll.
    San Francisco at Baltimore-While Flacco has been much better than past ravens qb's, it's not like he's really all that good.

SUN, NOV 27
    Minnesota at Atlanta -the vikings have given up. Doubt we'll see their best shot to win out their, ie, Peterson.
    Cleveland at Cincinnati - very evenly matched teams imo.
    Tampa Bay at Tennessee - they end their four game loosing streak on the road.
    Carolina at Indianapolis - though there is much acrimony on the team, I think they take advantage of their best shot to get a win this season.
    Arizona at St. Louis
    Buffalo at NY Jets
    Houston at Jacksonville-Houston seems like they're finally putting the pieces together to have a consistent team...though they still suffer on the road.
    Chicago at Oakland -Cutler, as whiny and unspectacular as he is, still give CHI their best shot of winning. And he does suck...never seen so many wideouts making so many adjustments to thrown balls. With Palmer finding his footing and Cutler out, this strikes me as a no-brainer.
    Washington at Seattle
    New England at Philadelphia - who'd have thought NE would become this ordinary?
    Denver at San Diego-I'm going with who SHOULD win...but SD really does not look like a good team, and never been a norv turner fan, especially once the losses start to pile on.

MON, NOV 28
    NY Giants at New Orleans-should be an entertaining game.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

THU, NOV 24
    Green Bay at Detroit <--- I agree with both you guys on this... WHEW! This is the NFC math up I been waiting to see all season, sucks we had to wait this long. But like I heard, I believe Boomer said this, yesterday I believe, this happened in the past, an undefeated packer team going into to Detroit to play for thanksgiving, and the Packers lost, but was thankful to have all that pressure off their shoulders, a went on to win the Super Bowl. So as much as I hope they win, I won't be discouraged if they lose.
    Miami at Dallas
    San Francisco at Baltimore Harbough bowl? lol, should be good.

SUN, NOV 27
    Minnesota at Atlanta
    Cleveland at Cincinnati
    Tampa Bay at Tennessee
    Carolina at Indianapolis
    Arizona at St. Louis
    Buffalo at NY Jets
    Houston at Jacksonville
    Chicago at Oakland- I think Hanie can do it.
    Washington at Seattle
    New England at Philadelphia
    Denver at San Diego

MON, NOV 28
    NY Giants at New Orleans
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.