Thread: Latest Projects

Latest Projects

2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Ive been busy already in the week Ive been home, and it didn't help that the local gun store had a 20% off sale for Veterans Day..

Bravo Company Lower- I added the MOE+ Grip and the CTR Stock. I love the MOE+ already. It will be mated to a 14.7" upper eventually.

Rock River Recon Carbine- Spent some time with Devin, i thank you again, it turned out excellent. I'm waiting on finding a MOE+ in OD for it. Deciding weather to take it or my .30 M1 Carbine out for deer season this year.

Mossberg M590A1- Had a Speedfeed Pistolgrip stock on it, but the LOP was too long. The stock adapter is made by Mako, i really like it a lot, I may eventually replace it with a Mesa LEO Adapter, but it works for now. Also added the Mesa 6 shell holder, Elite Tactical Safety, Hi-Viz Mag. Follower, MOE Stock and the front light rail and Scout Light. It is somewhat front heavy since its a 8+1, but it will be fine.

Not shown is my Reaper Tactical Pistol im building, i have the upper, but im hoping to get the lower over Thanksgiving weekend, I will post a build thread when I do.
    Last edited by Rifleman WI; 11-16-2011 at 09:02 AM.
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Very cool!!! Can't wait to see the pistol!!

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."