Thread: 9-0

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

9-0

Wow what a game today. You take out the cobb muff and they played the perect game!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Yep, nice to see the defense finally playing to some potential.

My favorite part of the game was the ensuing kickoff after the Cobb muff. You could see it in his eyes, he was PISSED.

He gets the ball and you could just tell he was running 120%. Knees high, full sprint, nice 40 yard return capped by running over a DB at the end
    2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
    1986 Mazda RX-7 13B Turbo
    2002 Saturn SC2 - Clean, low, slow daily
    2000 Saturn SC1 - RWD project, broken
    1996 Suzuki Bandit 600
    1997 Golf GTI mid engine vr6

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm still not convinced that they can go 16-0, given that the hardest part of the season is coming up...but God I hope they do!
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

VcBiggest fear for me is the giants. As long as our d stays good and our offense doesn't lose any bodies to injuries.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Chances are they lose a game, maybe two. If they are sitting 12-0 after the Lions and Giants, I'm a believer. I also think they will/should go for it, don't pussyfoot it like the Colts did a few years back and rest more than necessary. Keep the drive, focus and go for it all. Don't be afraid to be great.

They have the mentality and leadership to do it, I think. They aren't a perfect team but look around the NFL, there's a sea of mediocrity, a lot of terrible teams in which they are clearly the best. Only a huge injury (A-Rod, knock on wood) or a game where they are minus 3-4 in the turnover margin will have them lose, IMO.

I remember a member or two on here saying how Rodgers wasn't a "winner" a year ago or two. Funny then, hilarious now. I also don't hear a peep from certain fans of other teams who previously liked to talk smack. Funny how it works .
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    I remember a member or two on here saying how Rodgers wasn't a "winner" a year ago or two. Funny then, hilarious now. I also don't hear a peep from certain fans of other teams who previously liked to talk smack. Funny how it works .
    this is true

I'd say the biggest threats are those two away games with Detroit and New York, both very beatable teams, but both have much potential and the closest chances to beat the Packers especially with home field advantage, the Oakland away game I'm to worried about, and all those home games I'm sure we'll play well with our hot streak and our fans.

But it is the NFL, and it only takes one game to make a statement, and the suckiest team can find the heart to play like true NFL players for 3 hours. I predict we'll only lose one game to either Detroit or New York, if not go flawless, which is what we all hope! But 16-1 ain't bad when you win a Superbowl
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Gotta lose at least one to beat the curse so the superbowl is not lost haha
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

That's crazy how that works huh. Well if we lose I hope its to the Giants, I simply despise the Lions, they have no moral ethics for the game, and don't know how to appreciate winning, and show their true colors when their losing, from the players on up to the coaching staff! I'm glad the Bears mopped the floor with them, and I hope we follow suite in the same manner...
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Wasn't a fan of cheering Chicago on, but it was almost as good as a GB win to see them hand detroits ass over in chunks.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

I didn't even know they destroyed the lions until I seen all the drama and physical altercations on sports center, I was like wow, Lions sure are sore losers.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.