I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar

Have a friend looking for....

One of the groomsmen for my wedding is looking for something specific. Former Navy veteran, but not a member on here.

Hasn't decided on if he's buying it or not, but I told him I got someone that he should give business too.

He's looking for a Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II

If you want to PM me if you can get it and what the damage is I'll forward it along

Thanks man

Chris

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Wifes dad has a full Kimber custom. Badass gun. I want to get a Ultra Carry II
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

I want an Ultra Covert II in the WORST way, haha

Sorry, don't know why I didn't get a notice on this post. I'll check. Only one of my distributors carries Kimber and it's hit or miss as far as stock goes. I'll let you know what I can do.

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

Thanks man!

did you find anything out? if you can't get it it's cool. i'll just let him know.

Chris

There website shows unavailable right now. I put a call into them but haven't heard anything back yet. I'll try again tomorrow and let you know.

sales@reapertactical.com

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

he just got back to me and said he picked one up. I do appreciate you taking the time to check into it. sucks I couldn't get him to wait a bit longer

It's OK. Between working full time and other projects going on right now it's been hard to get back to people with the information they ask for. I know how impatient I get when I want something, I don't blame him for grabbing one that was close. I did finally get somebody on the phone today and that model they don't have in stock right now anyway. Kimbers are hard for me to get. I only have that one distributor that carries them and their policy is call for availability. It's not as easy as most others where I can just check online.

sales@reapertactical.com