mossy oak camo kit.

I figured for $25 whats to lose. it either works or it doesn't. i must say i'm impressed accually. For the money and if you spend the time it works over really well. i turned my plain black stoegger into a duck blind camo gun. Theres a few spots that i ended up screwing up on some tight corners but over all it looks and feels good. i'll be testing it in the field tomarrow morning at the pond but i don't think it will have any problem staying stuck. heres the plain stock black one i had to begin with.

here are some shady crappy cell phone pics on my floor.

So if you have a standard gun and maybe you were looking to get it dipped or have tried the wraps and thought they look like crap. Check this kit out. i ordered it off mack pw but i'm shure you can get them locally now. just some food for thought
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

is that like the hydrocoating stuff you dip in water? I'm debating redoing my mossburg 835 the oldschool camo is kind of blah
    92 Bimini Blue Coupe ZZZZzzzzZZZ
    2003 DSG Cobra

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
    Function:Error
    IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TITS, A TRIGGER, OR THROTTLE I'M NOT INTERESTED

yours has the looks like spray can camo? my buddy has one like that. this is a precut decal system. if you can watch the video at the bottom of this page i forgot to post this link.
    http://www.mossyoakgraphics.com/shot...n-kit-903.html

hmm the video isn't showing up on my work computer is it still there on there site?
    try this link
    http://www.mossyoakgraphics.com/inst...n-instructions