GM Parts GURU's - your IPL's are needed

To any GM Parts guy that can help me figure some stuff out there.

Im trying to positively I.D. what and IF there is any difference between these two models of the same car.

Choose a 2012 Chevy Cruze ECO with 6-speed manual

AND

Compare it to a 2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ with 6-speed auto.

Im trying to figure out what fuel system components are different, I.E. is the fuel tank the same part #?

-Fuel Tank
    -Sending unit
    -Fuel Filler neck
    -Fuel Filler Hose/tube
    -Evap vent connection tube
    -Wiring Harness for sending unit?

Ultimately people are finding the Cruze ECO with the m6 has been rated to 12.6 gallons to FULL, BUT if they dick with it, it can be filled with nearly 15.5 gallons like the regular Cruze. So im trying to I.D. what is different that might be able to be swapped out to extend the fuel range of the ECO beyond 500 miles per tank.

Thanks!
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Best bet would be vin number...
    Ill have to ask one of my friends that still works there, as I got snatched up by O'Reillys to be the wholesale manager...

I don't have access to parts info, but searching the RPO code list for all 2012 cruzes, the ONLY RPO they show for a fuel tank for them is NL6 for a 49L (12.944 Gallon)
    GM World Class Certified Technician

That's what I meen Ben, If he could get the vins of two cars in question we (you or I could have James run it) could have a RPO long (all the RPO's and what they stand for) printed off...

Yes Chris, but I am in SI under a 2012 Cruze under the entire RPO code list and the only code that makes any mention of a fuel tank is the one I listed. So no matter how many VINs I have, it doesn't change the amount of total available RPO codes.

1G1PK5SC7C7111050 Is MY Vin #, here is another vin to compare against: 1G1PG5SCXC7138518 but it sounds like the tank is all the same size by th RPO code, so that eliminates that as a difference, so it leaves the rest of the ancillary components to be the variables.
    Last edited by BAD LS1; 11-07-2011 at 09:42 AM.

sorry to thread hijack.... but we got my sister into a 2012 cruze. i don't believe it's an Eco, it's automatic, has the bluetooth, a/c etc. it does NOT however have cruise control. the pod for the button is there on the steering wheel, it's just blank. being as cruise control is computer controlled these days (as opposed to the old vacuum units) i'm curious if the vehicle has the capability, and is just missing the buttons? or is there a separate computer or what.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

1G1PK5SC7C7111050 NL6 tank
    1G1PG5SCXC7138518 does not have an NL6 RPO. It does not list ANY RPO for fuel tank capacity. If I think of it at work tomorrow I will have a parts guy check the fuel tank capacity.

Had a parts guy run a search, only ONE gas tank available for this vehicle regardless of VIN and RPO codes, the 12.9 gallon I mentioned earlier.