BJ Penn and Cro-Cop hang 'em up

Both announced their retirements. No surprise for Cro-Cop. BJ Penn is kind of a surprise but dude looks pudgy and out of shape. No way he can compete with the best of them any more.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Mirko is done in the UFC but I would not be surprised if he fights occasionally elsewhere. BJ will be back.....

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

Crocop almost hung it up after his fight like a month ago. I think he was hoping to get a win in for his final fight, and maybe keep going if the "old" Mirko came back. Hes still a tough guy, but not as dangerous as he used to be. I can see him doing a few "gimme" fights in lesser organizations since his name is still worth something.

As for BJ, hes a sack of shit who should retire. I've always disliked him; but he at least used to be quick, dangerous on the ground. After this last fight, I watched a guy who could barely move around the ring with a plan. He was an "intelligent fighter" but saturday he just looked like an undercard fighter. Diaz needs to press more when he has the opponent backed up, but he took Bj's face apart pretty well.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

I knew Mirko was not done. Glad to see him going back to K-1. I truly believe he was never comfortable fighting MMA in the UFC.....