Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by spooln30 View Post
    Don't know if your on Supraforums or not but search there.
    Yea I'm on there....I'll have to check it out...Thanks for the info.

Post whore
    This is how I would run them if using factory tank.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...al-fuel-system

This is how I would run them if using factory tank.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...al-fuel-system
    I like that setup a lot! Thanks for the link.

Post whore
    Here's a guy running two inside the tank. Look half way down this thread.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...mounting-spots

Hope this helps you.

Keith

Post whore
    He's running the two 044's to a -10 line. The other is running two lines to the rail. Either way will work and be better than a intank pump to a inline. Don't want fuel pumps fighting each other.

i wish 240's had a bigger fuel opening. fitting 2 walbros in tank were a bitch, you could never do twin 044's

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    i wish 240's had a bigger fuel opening. fitting 2 walbros in tank were a bitch, you could never do twin 044's
    Lol yea the 240 openings SUCK! What setup are you running on the white one?

currently dual walbro 255's twin -6an feeds from pumps to the rail, -6an return. 750cc injectors.

going to be going "backwards" as some would say, and am going to be jumping down to a SINGLE bosch 044. as i do not plan on running E85. had it in my thoughts but as of now i will NOT be doing it, and if i want to do it in the future i'll go with a intake and a inline.

Post whore
    ^ Question why would you ditch the dual walbros and go with a intank to a inline. That doesnt make sense.

^ Question why would you ditch the dual walbros and go with a intank to a inline. That doesnt make sense.
    Right now it's got Dual walbro 255's. the one walbro we got is a "fake" sold as a real one. so it is very loud. We did the dual walbro's cause we were considering doing E85 and wanted the fuel to be there incase we wanted to make the jump. Well we decided we are not going to take that plunge anytime soon. We have also been having problems with the dual walbro's, So i want to try a new single pump. And one single Bosch 044 should flow more then this car will be able to put down on pump gas. If we do ever want more power we could pick up a meth kit at this pump would still have more then enough. So it's more less for simplicity.

Post whore
    Got ya. Why did you guys decide not to run e85? That shit is great and cheap.

Well where i live Delavan (hourish south west of Milwaukee) there is 1 station about 15 minutes away. there is 1 station near liz's house in Menomonee Falls. and only a handful around the Milwaukee metro aero. We had plans to take the car on cruises and to other cities, and since we don't have a proefi or some sort of flex fuel sensor i dont want to get caught without e85 especially in a relatively small fuel tank. Plus the cars made 400+RWHP on a small tune on 17psi. so a better tune and all the other stuff the car has on it now. should do 450ish i would assume. And if it needs to go faster a meth kit can go on the car and get another 50ish i would bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    Well where i live Delavan (hourish south west of Milwaukee) there is 1 station about 15 minutes away. there is 1 station near liz's house in Menomonee Falls. and only a handful around the Milwaukee metro aero. We had plans to take the car on cruises and to other cities, and since we don't have a proefi or some sort of flex fuel sensor i dont want to get caught without e85 especially in a relatively small fuel tank. Plus the cars made 400+RWHP on a small tune on 17psi. so a better tune and all the other stuff the car has on it now. should do 450ish i would assume. And if it needs to go faster a meth kit can go on the car and get another 50ish i would bet.
    e85 definitely requires well planned trips. We can only hope they keep expanding its availability.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Post whore
    Yeah Flick that's the great thing about the ProEfi . I'm so excited to get my Supra finished so I can play with mine.