Thread: whats it worth?

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar

whats it worth?

well just looking for opinions on what you guys think my car is worth...im tossing around the idea of selling it.....

2000 Transam 5.7l A4
    77k miles
    pacesetter polished L/T's,OFY,Magnaflow catback
    LS6 intake mani
    PRC Stage 2.5 5.3l heads
    .581/.581-224/224 112lsa Comp Cam
    Ls6 oil pump
    Double roller timing chain set.
    polished fuel rails/black anoidized lines.
    new red top battery
    misc polished "dress up" covers under the hood.
    3.73 gears with TA cover
    lowered with HD bilstien shocks and strano springs
    BMR panhard rod,rear LCA's(with relocation brackets)
    3200 Fuddle Stall converter
    Billet Specialties 15x10 rear with MT street radials 15X4 front with MT tires(would include stock wheels with new tires as well..)
    Aftermarket Ram air hood(with flat black "blackbird" stripes.
    windows have 35% tint.
    im sure im missing some stuff but thats the jist of it. car should have just over 400RWHP...
    Paint is about a 6-7 out of 10 yoo could make it alot better im sure
    interior has its worn spots on the seats and the normal small cracks in the door panels. other than that its good..

any guess's as to what its worth??

pics can be seen here..

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/...s..&highlight=
    Last edited by 0TransAm0; 10-06-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Looks Sharp, I would wait until spring, I tried selling my mustang last fall, got twice the money this spring. Granted it was only 4 grand but still.

I am gonna say about $12k +/-
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar
    10k- ish?

i tossed the idea up on mine a year ago listed it on craigs list at $18k which was outragous but i didn't want to sell it that bad. mine sits about the same milage as yours. i blue book is i think around $13k? i forgot. i'de say if your tossing the idea list it a little high and see what offers come your way. If your not really that into selling just entertain what offers come around and dont sell it. every couple months i think about selling it again lol but i don't think i could ever get rid of this car its way to much fun.
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    Hard to say... Mine has been up for sale on LS1tech for most of the year for only $16k. Its an '01 with only ~30k miles on it, and a lot of mods. Had a lot of interested buyers at first, but none of them could get the financing. The bank would only give them ~$12k. I haven't had a single offer on it in about a month now. Maybe it'll be a different story in spring time...?
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

If you are selling a 4th gen for a price in the mid teens or better, its gotta be something desirable with the kinda mods most people cant attain. Heads and cam cars area dime a dozen so that doesnt make it all that sought after. In order for these cars to bring big bank is that it needs to perfect, nearly flawless in every aspect, then again needs to be a power adder car in most cases, turbo is the biggie, then if it has a 12 bolt or 9 inch etc, then its really looking up. Im not trying to be a dick to you guys by any means, im just saying that mods really dont add value to the bottom line short for certain ones. Also black trans am's accounted for 50%+ of over all firebird production year after year. So, my guess is 10k will be the high point you will get after a yoo detail job if you truly want it to go away fast.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

thats why i like my car its not black
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    If you are selling a 4th gen for a price in the mid teens or better, its gotta be something desirable with the kinda mods most people cant attain. Heads and cam cars area dime a dozen so that doesnt make it all that sought after. In order for these cars to bring big bank is that it needs to perfect, nearly flawless in every aspect, then again needs to be a power adder car in most cases, turbo is the biggie, then if it has a 12 bolt or 9 inch etc, then its really looking up. Im not trying to be a dick to you guys by any means, im just saying that mods really dont add value to the bottom line short for certain ones. Also black trans am's accounted for 50%+ of over all firebird production year after year. So, my guess is 10k will be the high point you will get after a yoo detail job if you truly want it to go away fast.
    Honestly I figured if I do sell it is be lucky to get 12k... Just wanted to see what other people thought is all...