Traxxas E-maxx and E-revo package deal-UPDATE

Looking to sell my Emaxx 3905 and my E-revo. Both are used, the Emaxx is very lightly used and the Erevo is in good shape. They both come with two bodies, and I have a separate spare set of rims/tires that will fit either truck. I have 4 relatively new 7 cell traxxas batteries and a charger that will charge 2 batteries at a time.

There is nothing wrong with the E-revo it has a Kershaw 700HO single motor in it (about the same speed at the twin 550 titans, but more torque) and a high torque steering servo.

The E-maxx currently has a broken U-joint, but I have the joint I've just been too lazy to replace it. There is probably 2 hours total use out of the Emaxx. It has a Traxxas wheelie bar on it as well. Otherwise it is all stock.

Both trucks have the waterproof ESC, etc. They are great fun, but I need the money.

I'm looking at a package deal, pretty firm on the price, $550for EVERYTHING! I also have a box of random suspension parts for the Revo, etc.

Let me know if you want any other pics or anything.

EDIT:
    What if I sweeten the deal and include an Axial AX10 RC rock crawler in the package?
    For the next 24 hours, for the $550 you get everything including the crawler and spares that go with it..

Lets try that..

Last edited by GsxrBots; 10-24-2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: added another car read farther down :)
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

THOSE ROCK IN THE SNOW AND MUD!! And guess what, winter is coming! But the wife would kill me if I got anymnore. Good luck with the sale. Good price too

Thanks, they are super clean "under the hoods" too. Someone will get a deal. I'd love to keep them but I got a new truck and need a bedliner and tonneau cover for it...

HTC EVO 3G with tapatalk.
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

you got any bulk heads and bumper parts for the fornt of that series emaxx in that box i need those to put mine back together dinged a pole in the snow they do go in the snow and the emaxx is completly water proof. i tested this
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Sorry no. most of the parts in the box are for the e-rEVO...

HTC EVO 3G with tapatalk.
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

I had my revo running in a ditch for about 25yards completely submerged. All you could see was the rear spoiler!

So the consensus is that everyone loves them, but no-one wants them?

Bump?
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

I REALLY need a tonneau cover for my truck bump..
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

I just got out of the hobby and have sold a bunch of this stuff. I usually list it on ebay and craigslist after I clean them all up. What I do is I spray simple green on it, let it sit for a few minutes, and blow it all off with compressed air. I then spray rubbing alcohol on them and do the same, blowing it off afterward. They clean up and look brand new after, and I never have a hard time selling them. Your price seems good, so they should sell. Good luck!
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Thanks man. Craigslist has been a nightmare of people wanting to trade me stuff for them. Ridiculous trades.. I was hoping not to deal with ebay since I'd have to ship them.
    Thanks for the cleaning tips though. They are pretty clean now, I'll give it a shot though.
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

Added an RC crawler to the package. Works fine, but needs a new steering servo. It runs and drives, but sometimes the servo makes it freeze up for like 5 seconds. Crawler itself is in good shape.
    Last edited by GsxrBots; 10-24-2011 at 07:52 PM.
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa