Jim Schwarts, Jim Harbaugh altercation?

What do you think about their altercation, do you think Harbaugh was acting childishly with his excessive celebration for a head coach? Or do you think Schwarts was upset for being knocked out of the undefeated bracket. Or a combo of both?

I honestly think Harbaugh wasn't presenting himself like a head coach should after a win like that.

But at any rate, how bout those unbeaten Packers?
    Last edited by GHOSST; 10-16-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    I thought it was perfectly fine celebrating like Harbaugh did! I'd definitely place this on the shoulders of Schwartz. No doubt I'd be disappointed after having a run like that, but you were bound to lose. just found this he was "offended."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/detroit-li...ed-by-Harbaugh

Just makes me hate the Lions that much more. Sad thing is towards the end of the actual footage you can see the Lions coaching staff has more class than their coach. Also go back and look at some of the Lions past wins and you're bound to find an over excited Schwartz out there.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Damn copy right issues..

Now that I recall I do remember him running on the field after win against Minnesota. So he said he was shoved? That slap on the back constitutes a shove?
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Combo of both.....They both need to grow up a bit.

his after game interview was funny. Said he shook schwartzes hand to hard.

Also what was schwartz gonna do if he had successfully ran up to him? A good ole "detriot" beatdown??
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

That would have been something to see, hahah. You stay classy Detroit, haha

Did anyone catch AJ Hawks bird? Who was he giving that too? Its a home game?
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSST View Post
    That would have been something to see, hahah. You stay classy Detroit, haha

Did anyone catch AJ Hawks bird? Who was he giving that too? Its a home game?
    Saw that too. Home game and he did it towards his own sideline? I don't get it. Oh well, a nice fine will be coming soon.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

I think Schwats is a whiny bitch. His unbeaten streak was ended, of course the Niners were ecstatic, they beat "the best" ( of the year, so far, besides the Pack) so he was pumped. Fuck Schwarts.

Quote Originally Posted by VroomPshhTsi View Post
    Saw that too. Home game and he did it towards his own sideline? I don't get it. Oh well, a nice fine will be coming soon.
    Running joke about hawk being soft.....it was purely a joke at the wrong time lol.

Definitely a fine, he'll look at that bills player or whoever it was got a 250k fine for doubling flipping off the fans leaving the stadium.

Harbaugh and Schwartz both acted like jerks. Harbaugh was making a power move, or just plain ignorant on how he was acting and Schwartz should of brushed it off instead of chasing him down. Way to set a good example for your team.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Isnt Harbaugh a Michigan grad? QB. He's jealous that his home team is kickin ass with out him. Ah just goofing but I did enjoy the confrontation. Nothing like a good old football fight to get the team inspired. And it works! Detroit gonna lay some serious shit on Atlanta this week.

subd/

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.

I don't know, I think its going to be a slippery slope for the motor city..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

I wanted to pick the Falcons for this weeks picks but I just couldn't do it?

They just need to keep it together, they spooked the hec out of me when they played the Pack for the first half, then they just fell apart. Well, the pack's D finally showed up too but I did see some of last years Falcons during that first half. IMO they are a better team than the Lions, but they just got to get their shit together.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Lions > Atlanta

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.