R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Lions = a dirty defense?

Could the Lions have the dirtiest defense ever?? Pass interference, hands to the face, roughing the passer, pass interference, neutral zone infractions. WTF! Oh and wait, it's only the first quarter!

Oh imagine that there's another neutral zone infraction and a late hit on cutler. Don't get me wrong I hate the bears with a passion but this is just unreal.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Could the Lions have the dirtiest defense ever?? Pass interference, hands to the face, roughing the passer, pass interference, neutral zone infractions. WTF! Oh and wait, it's only the first quarter!

Oh imagine that there's another neutral zone infraction and a late hit on cutler. Don't get me wrong I hate the bears with a passion but this is just unreal.
    I didn't see anything THAT dirty. I watched a game where Chicago looked WAY worse than the score let on. I mean Cutler was on his back the whole day and his o line leaks like a sieve.

Man I thought the Bears would put up more of a fight then that. No doubt the Lions are on a role, but I seriously think they are too good for their own good, if that makes sense. I'm calling it now, Thanksgiving day super bowl like game between to undefeated teams consisting of our very own super bowl champs, hows that for ratings? Honestly though looking at both team schedules it seems they'll breeze through their schedule until they meet... seems though, its football anything can happen.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Way too much football left. Both teams will not be undefeated come Thanksgiving.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Very true.

But I find it funny that one of the worst down and out cities in America is probably being united through football. I think the NFL is just like any other entertainment venue. Example, Katrina, then saints super bowl? Is will power that strong? Or is the power of ratings stronger. Hmmm.....
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

It did look like things settled down a little bit after the first half.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    It's football you sissy. I wish they'd get back to the old days of wearing leather helmets. Seems like if you look at a QB the wrong way it's a flag.

Hey if Michael Vick says they're being to rough, then god dammit its to rough.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSST View Post
    Very true.

But I find it funny that one of the worst down and out cities in America is probably being united through football. I think the NFL is just like any other entertainment venue. Example, Katrina, then saints super bowl? Is will power that strong? Or is the power of ratings stronger. Hmmm.....
    Could be Karma too--the good kind! Dont forget the Detroit Tigers are in the ALCS also! And the Redwings are a perennial powerhouse too. Talk about a real trifecta-Superbowl, World Series and Stanley Cup!

Dirty? Against the Bears--WHO CARES!!

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/...hlight=detroit

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.

Shows you how much I watch Baseball or Hockey... Wow that is weird. Maybe it IS just pure morale, and that city needs it more than anyone.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.