Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any 6.5l guys?

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Zombie thread.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    Yes I'm aware of the dates, however when looking at the diesel forum, it was only a few threads down, and I simply clarified some info
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    meh, might as well put this here: if anyone is interested in a 6.5 diesel suburban, my neighbor is planning on putting his up for sale soon. Looks sharp with little/no visible rust that I've seen as he goes by.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    Chris, how much? and is it 4x4?
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare View Post
    Chris, how much? and is it 4x4?
    It is 4x4, and I don't think he gave me a price. He and I were just chatting about biking when I asked about his suburban since I don't see it too much, but one time it went by, it sounded like a diesel and talking about how rare they were. He was telling me about how long he spent looking for this one and all and how much he liked it, etc...but mentioned he'd probably looking to sell it in the near future (this was a month ago, no for sale sign yet). I'll post the price and maybe a pic when I talk to him again. It's pretty sharp...just needs to tint the windows.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!