Here they are!!!

They look great!!! I am very pleased with Mega's work. I have been working on this for almost exactly a year, excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel!!!

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

do they all say sow/reap/hellfire or is that a special one for you?? any tshirts yet??

and yes they do look great
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

From what i remember about it, the first 50 say that, and have a special Reaper Logo. The rest are supposed to be the standard safe/fire after that.
    Devin, they look bad ass man!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxtremeteam View Post
    do they all say sow/reap/hellfire or is that a special one for you?? any tshirts yet??

2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Quote Originally Posted by xxtremeteam View Post

No shirts yet. Every GR-15 lower will say that from number 1 to number 9999. I have a second model ready for manufacture at Mega, the RT-15. That one says SAFE/FIRE and the logo does not have the reapers face, just the scythes. Availability on those isn't set yet. I'm hoping for summer 2012 but it's completely dependent on sales of the GR-15.

This is the RT-15

sales@reapertactical.com

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman WI View Post
    From what i remember about it, the first 50 say that, and have a special Reaper Logo. The rest are supposed to be the standard safe/fire after that.
    Devin, they look bad ass man!!
    Almost, see post above. Thanks!! I'm really impressed with the level of detail Mega was able to achieve on the logo.

sales@reapertactical.com

yea, it turned out awesome.. looks like ill have to wait till summer to build my pistol on the RT-15 it will give me more time to build my 14.5" Upper in my BCM Lower

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    Almost, see post above. Thanks!! I'm really impressed with the level of detail Mega was able to achieve on the logo.
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Way late to party but my RT15 is finally the point where she's ready to be seen in public… though she's still a little impotent lacking a barrel and all.

The red dot is on there because I had it. To be replaced with a Nikon 6-18x40 before a single shot is fired.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Looks good!! Any idea which barrel you're going to go with?

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    Way late to party but my RT15 is finally the point where she's ready to be seen in public… though she's still a little impotent lacking a barrel and all.

The red dot is on there because I had it. To be replaced with a Nikon 6-18x40 before a single shot is fired.

sales@reapertactical.com

Blackhole Weaponry is the only company I can find under the sun that still makes a 6x45 barrel, so unless I find something else, it'll likely be that in a 18 or 20" fluted bull barrel, mid-length gas.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Why 6x45mm? Just curious with other options out there that are better than .223 like 6.8spc.

Everything GI but the barrel, more accurate, longer range, and hits harder than .223. Reloading components are readily available and cheap, and its an easy round to load (I'll be learning from newbie status).
    Its definitely not a wildcat thats suddenly going to take off, but its perfect for what I want to do, and I can convert back to 5.56 with just a barrel change and headspace check.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Aaand long overdue...

2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Post whore
    Looks really nice Wagon! When I get an AR I'm gonna do it in a .308. Can't have too much stopping power.

Thanks. Unfortunately I'm on for work this weekend, and have inlaws in town next weekend, so for now, its just keeping my gunsafe from floating away...

But on the plus side this rifle has taken so long to build I have 7 ladder loads (2 bullet weights, 4 powders, 2 primers) ready to run through it. Goal is .75moa or better with the 87gr, 1MOA for 55gr
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Finally put the rifle through its paces after doing some load development. So far best I've posted up is about MOA at 200yd with 55 and 65gr pills, trying 8208 powder behind 65 and 87s to see if we can't improve on that.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car