As much as he failed in the NLCS, the Brewers probably wouldn't have even been in that position to begin with without him.

Considering that as of right now Braun will have either Hart or Weeks to "protect" him for next year, Brewers fans should be concerned. Braun will have to carry the team by himself, no Fielder to help.

Also, I can only hope that Greinke and Morgan will be gone next year. Greinke only had a good record because he got a lot of run support. He's average at best and always on the verge of getting worse. Marcum and Wolf both had better years IMO. Morgan, anything hit that he has to go back for is basically a guaranteed double. I don't care if he hits .300 if he cant catch a ball.
Gallardo was decent this year, but I expected better. Ther Brewers didn't have a pitcher in the top 35 for ERA for the year in all of baseball, and Gallardo was #20 in the NL.
Gamel has been a big disappointment the last 2 years, so i don't know if they keep McGhee or not. SS is another issue as well, Yuni was pretty streaky, and his D at the end of the year was horrid.

IMO, next year is going to be rough after a year like this. If the Brewers can make a run for a good 3rd baseman and Kershaw, I'll change my mind.