R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Packers look great!

That is all.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    end sarcasm? hahaha

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    I have to mute the show just so I don't have to hear all the swinging these announcers are doing off of Cam's nuts. Don't know how he's got those rushing escapes with the weight of those two guys holding his balls

I should have aimed it more at the D. And I agree totally horrible fucking announcers. Dare I say id rather have buck and troy?

*Edit* Looks like Woodson has Cam's number now.
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 09-18-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I absolutely hate that rule about the catches in the endzone. Same bullshit call that happened to Calvin Johnson in the first game of the season last year against the bears. Finley clearly had posession all the way to the ground with the ball. Pops out after he hits the ground. Why isn't that a touch? 2 feet down, control. TD. Period. Rewatch the detroit call last year, Johnson also robbed, we all agreed. Youtube - Calvin Johnson robbed by NFL.

Anyone watching the Patriots game? How was that a touchdown? If they are ruling that those other 2 plays aforementioned weren't how the F*ck is that a TD. He also did not come up from the ground with the ball, yet they rule TD for that play. Someone has to explain that rule better because it seems that it's not the same for every game.

2 straight weeks of a QB passing for 400 yards on them....Yea great.

Oh and dave this post was posted earlier btw

Either way 3 picks is 3 picks

No Detroit looks great, beating up on 2 playoff teams from last year. The Packers should have crushed Cam and his two cheerleaders in the booth. Just sayin.

anyone who takes the Detroit/KC game to heart should be shot. I don't give a shit what they did last year. I'll put money down that the chiefs go 0-16 or 1-15. Especially with their running back going down with a torn ACL. Don't worry next year they'll have Andrew Luck and all will be will.