Some new product photos

Here's some recent product photos I've done at DRC. These are both new products we just added to our site.

I took this cargo box up north to Rhinelander with me the weekend before last. It came in handy too because I had to bring up three small bushes for my wife's grandmother. I'd didn't really want to put them in our new Murano.

And then here's the same thing on my Corolla. I had to bring it home with my Corolla so I figured I'd stop and snap some extra shots.

This is a new beach chair/ beach cart we got. Pretty interesting. It works though so it'll probably sell. That, believe it or not is NOT the ocean. It's Lake Michigan at Port Washington. I was really surprised at how blue the water was up there. Of course we had a bright blue sky to help but still. It's not that blue down at Bradford, that's for sure.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Nifty. I live less than a mile from that beach

Boost went where again? Silver86's Avatar

i dig that beach chair.
    - 86' rx7 - 06' mustang GT - 04' xterra SE -

Quote Originally Posted by The Shaolin View Post
    Nifty. I live less than a mile from that beach
    Sweet. I'd never been to Port Washington before that. Nice area. I'll definitely be shooting senior and engagement photos in that area for my personal clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver86 View Post
    i dig that beach chair.
    It works as advertised. We had two there, one with all the random stuff we brought for the shoot and the other full of all of our photo equipment. I was impressed.