Thread: WTB: car....

WTB: car....

looking for a car for a friend. not incredibly picky, he wants a midsize or bigger, preferably with options, and gets reasonable mileage (mid to high 20mpg highway). his budget is 5000 dollars, nothing small, nothing with excessive miles. He loves my Regal GS, who has what lying around? btw must be automatic.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

2002 Blazer extreme, 95kish. Every option I can think of besides power seats, and I'm not even sure if you could get those. Automatic. I can squeeze 20 on the freeway with the cruise on, but around town its in the 16-18range. I may be moving so although I haven't put it up for sale, I'll throw it out there.
    Probably will need rear rotors, tires have tread but are a little old and have some weather cracking.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My father-in-law is selling his Pontiac Bonneville...ealier 2000's iirc (not sure the exact year). 3.8, lots of options, silver, 90,000 miles...very well maintained (he has all the records to prove it). Rated 27 hwy mpg under the new system, so it's possible to touch 30mpg. It's not perfect, but it's really nice.

He's asking a little more than 5,000, but the price is negotiable and your friend isn't too far off his asking price. We haven't advertised yet, he's in no rush sell and I usually ask some friends first, then post at the high school before trying to sell online.

The car:

Last edited by Prince Valiant; 09-07-2011 at 10:51 AM.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

BrewCity: that's not a car. thanks though.

valiant, sent you a PM
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson