Thumbs up Need an AR lower?

PSA has their stripped lowers on sale for $50 through labor day.

http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/1560.php

Just a heads up!

Ouch!

if you didn't have to have fancy licenses, I'd pick up a few of those just to assemble and sell! lol
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

My fiancee won't let me buy any more guns until the wedding is over... grrr. This is the 2nd time I've passed on this deal. Let me live vicariously through the rest of you!

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    My fiancee won't let me buy any more guns until the wedding is over... grrr. This is the 2nd time I've passed on this deal. Let me live vicariously through the rest of you!
    Time to find a new fiancee.. lol The beauty of direct deposit is my other half thinks I make 50 dollars less every 2 weeks then what I actually do. "hehehehehe"

Tuest me I know how that works

Why get one of these when you can get a better Lower from Reaper Tactical, who is also a site sponsor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

His lowers aren't available yet, and they're not $50. If he runs as $50 promotion, I'll buy 2, and I'll even drive to Hortonville to pick them up (as opposed to waiting for a gun show in Waukesha).

Quote Originally Posted by Waver View Post
    Why get one of these when you can get a better Lower from Reaper Tactical, who is also a site sponsor!
    And you know their better because?????

I applaud fivonut for all his hard work starting his own company and getting parts made for him with his company's name on it but a bargain is a bargain when it comes to mil standard parts made by a competitor.

Anyone local(milwaukee) with a ffl to pick up a couple of these?

By the time you pay for shipping and transfer you'll be right back up to what fivonut is selling his for. So you can decided whether or not to support a sponsor or not.

But I don't have a dog in this fight either way, since I don't plan on buying either at this time. Not in the AR market.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Quote Originally Posted by SSDude View Post

I applaud fivonut for all his hard work starting his own company and getting parts made for him with his company's name on it but a bargain is a bargain when it comes to mil standard parts made by a competitor.

He is a site sponsor who is helping out the site as a group as well as cutting his profit margin to individual members. When that company supports the site, then I wont have anything to say.

Plus read the post below VVVVVVV

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
    By the time you pay for shipping and transfer you'll be right back up to what fivonut is selling his for. So you can decided whether or not to support a sponsor or not.

But I don't have a dog in this fight either way, since I don't plan on buying either at this time. Not in the AR market.
    Plus he has his FFL
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Thanks for the kind words guys!! I'm not offended. Low price lowers are all over the place. There are 100's of companies offering AR receivers, it's very difficult to distinguish yourself. This is one of the reasons I'm starting off with a themed lower that no one has seen in the market. I've gotten some very good initial feedback from others in the industry, I expect my lowers to get my name out there fast.

You won't be seeing these kinds of deals from me unfortunately. PSA's price on these lowers is a very significant amount LESS than what my lowers cost me. The reason I can charge more for mine comes down to fit and finish. Mega Arms (who manufactures my lowers for me) got started in the aerospace industry, they have the machines and tooling for very strict tolerances, and their quality checks are sufficient enough to maintain them. Most of what you'll see comparing lower priced lowers to higher priced lowers are coloring and consistency of the anodizing, existence or lack there of, of flashing from the forging process, and existence or lack there of, of tooling marks.

I could have shopped some other companies that machine receivers on a variance and ended up with a part that cost less than $100, but I believe the value of spending a little extra for a cleaner part speaks for itself.

So, thanks again, for the kind words!! The price on these is hard to beat and they should work fine. When it comes time to fill them with parts, keep me in mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDude View Post

I have gone through an FFL in west allis that is VERY reasonable on the transfer price... PM if you want contact info.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    I have gone through an FFL in west allis that is VERY reasonable on the transfer price... PM if you want contact info.
    I know it isn't Gander, I saw their sign today $74.99 for a transfer
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

I look forward to doing the transfers through Reaper. By the way, what do you know about 7.62x39 uppers?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    I look forward to doing the transfers through Reaper. By the way, what do you know about 7.62x39 uppers?
    Cheap ammo!! I haven't heard a lot about any specific ones being better than any others.

Vintage Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    Cheap ammo!! I haven't heard a lot about any specific ones being better than any others.

Hell yeah it's cheap, I refuse to pay $6 for 20rds when I can wait a week or two or try different stores and get 20rds for $5 Any cheaper and it'll be approaching .22LR money. <3 my AK and looking forward to doing a lot more business with Reaper!
    Beater: 96 Dodge 1500 5.9 4x4 trans fixed!!
    Toys: 70 Saab 99 GT3/GTU, 54 Chevy Bel Air Sedan

Can't be much cheaper than the crap I shoot through my current AR lol. Although, this batch of Wolf WPA/Military Classic I got has been giving me issues, but this thing eats Tula like nobody's business.

Ouch!
    im still holding out for the RT-15 for my pistol, i need another WI stamped receiver to match my BCM
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter