Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Post whore

Walking Dead Season 2

Just seen the previews for the second season of Walking Dead which starts in Oct. I loved the first seadon and can't wait till the new season starts.

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Me too. I also read majority of the comic books that my brother had. I just think there is one book right now that he doesn't have.

Really looking forward to the second season as well, despite the drama that has been going on behind the scenes with firing Darabont, etc etc. I don't think getting rid of him and lowering the budget is going to impact the show enough to effect the quality. As long as Kirkman is still exec-producing I have faith.

I have all of the hardcover books (1-6) and have been patiently waiting for book #7. It was just announced a week ago that it was finally coming out on Oct 25th. can't wait for that too. I'm on my 3 read-through of the series.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    man i cant wait i am hook line and sinker on this show

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

I love this show! Can't wait. If they use some of the stuff from the books, we should be in for a treat.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

truly a well done show. Im looking forward to this one. Now all we need is some real zombies.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Awesome show can't wait for season 2!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSST View Post
    I love this show! Can't wait. If they use some of the stuff from the books, we should be in for a treat.
    Spoiler Alert!!!!

Hearshel's farm plays a big part in season two. The way I see it going, season two should be them traveling and ending up at Hershel's farm, and then the last few episodes should be that all going to hell and taking leaving. With the season finale being a cliffhanger of them finding the prison. The whole 3rd season can be them at the prison then, the shit with the Governor, and then that season finale would be the shit that goes down at the end of that. If they play the season exactly how that story arch ends in the books, that will be one of the most dramatic tv episodes of all time. I mean seriosly, what show has had the main characters new born baby and wife DIE! Shit would be crazy.

Directv added AMC-HD last week, can't wait for the new season!
    09 G8 GT

Season 2 starts tonight!!

No point making new thread ill just bump this one.
    2012 F150 Eco Boost Screw 4x4 6 1/2 Bed--Line X--

Watched season one yesterday on netflix to get ready for tonight.
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

Excited! Just got a new scope on my AR, really want to distance kill some walkers lol.

Now I just hope that they don't ruin World War Z when the movie comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post

Now I just hope that they don't ruin World War Z when the movie comes out.
    Have you heard about what they are doing with it? Yes, basically ruining it. I mean it sounds like a solid, regular old zombie flick (which I will no doubt go see), but it definitely doesn't sound like WWZ.

First episode of Season 2 of TWD was pretty solid. I would have liked to have seen more happen, but I like that they went right into Carl getting shot.

Also, ordered TWD Hardcover Book 7 that comes out on Tue. Amazon has it in stock already. Hopefully I'll have it sometime this week.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Good episode no doubt. Always seemed like they gave you just enough to keep ya hooked. So what I gathered from the season teaser.

- They meet some new family where he takes his son.
    - Something happens to the dude with the cross bow (forget his name atm).
    - Looks like those two dont end up splitting off.
    - A group of Apaches fly over head obviously leading to others being out there.

I'm guess though the person who shot the deer/son is obviously related to the family in the house thus leading them there for first aid???
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Post whore
    Watched the first one and overall its good. Just like Exitspeed said, I feel like it could've used more.

budget is lower this year, so certain things like hordes of walkers may be reduced a bit. I thought ep1 was good, and is it wrong I'm kinda glad they shot the kid? He is annoying as all hell.
    How is his mom gonna seriously be pissed when the kid tries to talk to Shane, and he blows him off....while searching in the woods for a lost kid, full of zombies! Seriously? Your kids self esteem is about the least important thing happening. And WHY does she care so much how Shane treats the kid? His damn father is there, and the kid seems to have no interest in him.

I will be watching this afternoon I dvr'd it last night
    Last edited by xxtremeteam; 10-17-2011 at 08:38 PM.
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

I thought it was great! We still have 6 episodes left to explore -more-, I can't wait. Even though they spent almost 20 mins on the herd scene, that was frickin epic, talk about scary shiz, that would totally blow. But I like how we find out more and more about "walker" personality as we go on. Church anyone? Now that was creepy.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

This is why we don't have FWDs FoxStang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtremeteam View Post
    I will be watching this afternoon I taped it last night
    Whats that?

Watched the first season on Netflix two weeks ago, can't wait to check out the new season!
    1979 Mustang- Needs trans
    2004 Explorer- Daily

Don't see why you wouldn't want your kid at your side. I mean where else was he going to go, back to the RV at the highway? Lol that was the least safe area to be in. 12 years old isn't THAT young, I mean you can legally hunt alone at that age. A zombie apocalypse seems like a good time to teach him how to hunt if you already haven't.
    09 G8 GT