Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post whore
    I also loved the DOUBLE head gaskets on a Civic SI turbo to lower the compression. HahaHacks.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    I've really missed the hateness but hey who would not hate on a shop thats been open for 10 years but its okay, carry on.
    hey i think i remember picture, i believe there are always two sides of the story;not even gonna waste the time to argue with you people.
    have a good one,
    oh by the way, come to the import wars in sept and just hide in the benches and look at our cars fly.
    didnt mean to offend in any way.

support the forum and pay for sponsorship or gtfo

I'm a Ford guy and I even know better and have heard enough about Bee's to know to never go there even if I have a flat tire.

I understand.
    95% of shops been around 5+ years with records and fast/quick customer cars i'm sure they qualify as quality work. I'm sure beeyond have been qualified as quality work. you can even stop by the shop and I'll personally tour you the whole shop.
    but yes customer have his/her choice.
    good day staff sarg... at least thats what your avatar says

-simon
    I've really missed the hateness but hey who would not hate on a shop thats been open for 10 years but its okay, carry on.
    hey i think i remember picture, i believe there are always two sides of the story;not even gonna waste the time to argue with you people.
    have a good one,
    oh by the way, come to the import wars in sept and just hide in the benches and look at our cars fly.
    didnt mean to offend in any way.
    Is English your first language?
    Pity the mate of Queen Mantis, so content, but so headless

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    No doubt this thread is headed to good places.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by That_Guy View Post
    support the forum and pay for sponsorship or gtfo
    Does that apply to the people running cash businesses out of their houses too?

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Does that apply to the people running cash businesses out of their houses too?
    Yes, and they all sponsor.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PureSound15 View Post
    Yes and they are all licensed, insured and pay taxes!

Quote Originally Posted by PureSound15 View Post

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't directed at or referring to any site sponsors, was referring to the people that chime in offering their services when ever someone needs needs something done in their respective fields. I don't see much difference between a guy who owns a business fishing here with out being a sponsor and a guy doing side work fishing for business here without being a sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Wasn't directed at or referring to any site sponsors, was referring to the people that chime in offering their services when ever someone needs needs something done in their respective fields. I don't see much difference between a guy who owns a business fishing here with out being a sponsor and a guy doing side work fishing for business here without being a sponsor.
    point made but main difference is that people offering services dont usually advertise it. their names are tossed out there and if they chose to PM someone thats their prerogative as we dont monitor PMs. in threads similar to this, non sponsors are soliciting their work that compete with paying sponsors. thats it!

If simon wanted to stay under the radar, he shouldnt have posted this..
    pmd
    so being a non sponsor, everyone's opinion matters in this case.

for some others that dont have banners, that may be part of their sponsor agreement with the benefit being substantial savings with quality & LICENSED work for our members.

There are people on this board that need to get a life.

Thanks guys I appreciate all the responses. I'm not sure who will be doing it yet.. But I'm open to more offers also. I would try to do it myself but I've never done one before and don't want to mess anything up. I'd rather have someone who has done it before do it. I would gladly jump in and help til the end so I would have a better understanding of how to do it for the next time. The reason I was looking for a shop also is so I could drop it off, work and still make money,then pick it up in a few days ready to drive til winter.