Senior Member..now yer posting!

Street racing gone... funny

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    "dude.. wtf?" hahaha pretty much what my response would have been.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Definitely looks like a ZR1 too. Where's the thread on corvette forum?!??!?!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Definitely looks like a ZR1 too. Where's the thread on corvette forum?!??!?!
    On LS1Tech: http://ls1tech.com/forums/racers-lou...300c-srt8.html and http://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia...ail-crash.html

On 300c forums: http://www.300cforums.com/forums/off...300c-srt8.html

Some random quote explaining it:

The following is NSFW due to the language.

Hey guys. A good friend of mine who owns a Chrysler 300 SRT-8 was recently in a small wreck last week by a ZR1 Vette. The videos only a few seconds long and the screaming and yelling probably don't make it worth it to watch- but I thought I'd be doing a few of you a small injustice not to at least bring it up, if anything to laugh at him.

The story goes that around Friars road at 8 in the morning- they made a quick stop at Starbucks before they made their way out east. There were four of them in the SRT-8 heading out to a paint-ball range and while pulling out of the parking lot noticed the guy getting in the ZR1 and were probably eye-humping the hell out of his car. While getting onto the long on ramp to the 15, the driver of the SRT8 drove up to 30 mph and leveled the speed out while the guy in the passenger seat began rolling film to catch the awesomeness of this 124,000 dollar car drive by- they kinda figured the guy was going to show off by blowing past them onto the freeway, and they were right. The SRT8 had no intention of racing the Vette although the random comments on youtube say otherwise- you won't even hear the SRT8 rev up. The driver (who I know personally) owns a Mark IV Supra and is more of a car enthusiast than anything else.

When asked by police what the driver of the Vette does for a living- he avoids the question about 5 times before saying he works as a "Lock-smith" and lives on Coronado Island (A very expensive place to live). The driver walked away saying <quote> "I don't even want the car anymore." </quote>

Anyways- enjoy. My friends got other photos of both of the cars and their damage- and when he decides to post them up I'll update the thread.

That sucks, nice Z06, bet the Insurance will be high now!

what a waste
    "On paper, the physics don't make sense, In theory, a car can no more drift around a corner than a bumblebee can fly. And yet in the real world, it happens."

www.FullSpecMoto.com

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    I keep trying to figure out how he screwed up.......and I still have no idea. Dude wasnt even on it hard. It's like he just purposely turned into him -.-
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

I've seen other video's of ZR1's loosing control at pretty decent speeds. Its honestly too much power for those street tires, especially with amateurs behind the wheel.

Although it does look like he just lost control, I call b.s. that the SRT was completely innocent. I can write up a totally innocent story to make myself look like the victim too...
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    ... and back to your regularly scheduled Corvette Fail:

Yikes.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Loads of fail. Too many stupid people with cars out of their controllable power range. It is sad that so many nice cars die at the hands of these people but the people live on to buy and wreck more cars till they kill someone else. Even then they don't do jail time cause they buy their way out of it and might end up at a country club type jail for killing someone!

Ok rant over.
    -Nick