Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pk380

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    ^^^^
    See, that I'll agree with.

However, as for the cookies comment, well that's another thing if you would take the class you would learn. You cannot go SEARCHING for someone. Well, you can, but you better to be able to explain how while going looking for trouble there was no way out. That was why it was recommended that you stay IN your room and then that is the last defense, no place else to go situation. So while the comment might have been sarcasm, you are right in the fact you'd be in some trouble because you went looking for it. Not just cause he was eating cookies. Its like the guy who chased the kids out of his salvage yard that were stealing, or a homeowner chasing an intruder out the backdoor and firing and hitting them. You're in deep trouble. Point proven by the salvage yard situation and that guy going to jail (although specific details escape me so I may be only half right)
    There is a castle doctrine bill making its way through the legislature. Theoretically this would allow you to hunt down and kill a home intruder.

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    So i'm picking up my pk380 hopefully sunday afternoon. Thanks to reaper tactical. now i found a picture of the way i want the gun to look. But i can't seem to find the tactical light that would work. the picture i've found has a light that seems to be discontinued. Not shure if there is anouther sub compact light that would fit on the pk380 or if i'll just have to keep looking. Either way i haven't even picked up the gun yet and i'm already excited! i'de like to throw up a picture of the tac light that i'm looking for if any one happens across one let me know.
    No sir, thank YOU for your business!!

sales@reapertactical.com

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

if you are holding the flashlight, your home intruder knows EXACTLY where you are, gun or not. same thing with the lasers. Funny thing is that was one of the things mentioned in the carry class, haha. Althought of course I will admit the lights/lasers are tactiCOOL and I had one of my XD9, haha.

Nice pick up!

Was that light a Walther product?

How is the ammo $ compared to the typical 9/40/45 variety? Finding it available?

This was a link in a post from 2011? Looks like the one in the image?

http://www.insighttechgear.com/products-x2l.htm
    There's a technique called strobing where you flash the light using a momentary switch. Its supposed to disorient an intruder giving you time to react.

sales@reapertactical.com

the other thing i'm finding (or not finding rather) is magazines for this gun. Are they really already that popular that people can't keep them on the shelf. every where i've looked can backorder them. all around the same price of about $32 so i guess for now i can't wait but tonight i'm going to get some seat time behind this beast as soon as i pick it up from fivonut
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    There's a technique called strobing where you flash the light using a momentary switch. Its supposed to disorient an intruder giving you time to react.

Was just about to post this

One of these places has to have some mags in stock
    http://www.google.com/products/catal...923&os=sellers
    92 Bimini Blue Coupe ZZZZzzzzZZZ
    2003 DSG Cobra

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
    Function:Error
    IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TITS, A TRIGGER, OR THROTTLE I'M NOT INTERESTED

the other thing i'm finding (or not finding rather) is magazines for this gun. Are they really already that popular that people can't keep them on the shelf. every where i've looked can backorder them. all around the same price of about $32 so i guess for now i can't wait but tonight i'm going to get some seat time behind this beast as soon as i pick it up from fivonut
    I'll check distributors. It's a fairly new offering from Walther so I'd imagine most dealers just aren't stocking them yet.

Looks kind of big for a .380. Why did you go with a .380 instead of a compact 9mm?
    Just curious.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

^^^^
    See, that I'll agree with.

However, as for the cookies comment, well that's another thing if you would take the class you would learn. You cannot go SEARCHING for someone. Well, you can, but you better to be able to explain how while going looking for trouble there was no way out. That was why it was recommended that you stay IN your room and then that is the last defense, no place else to go situation. So while the comment might have been sarcasm, you are right in the fact you'd be in some trouble because you went looking for it. Not just cause he was eating cookies. Its like the guy who chased the kids out of his salvage yard that were stealing, or a homeowner chasing an intruder out the backdoor and firing and hitting them. You're in deep trouble. Point proven by the salvage yard situation and that guy going to jail (although specific details escape me so I may be only half right)
    That would be great if every situation would allow you to stay in your room. I don't give a shit enough to sit here and bring up different senarios but having a light definitly isn't going to hurt anything. There is more good to having one on your gun in your house then not. I personally don't have one on mine and probably won't ever but if someone wants one it's just makes home security that much more versitale.

Also I'm not arguing that you shouldn't avoid the confrontation if possible but it isn't always as simple as staying in your room.
    Last edited by Z28Envy; 08-14-2011 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow5oh View Post
    Was just about to post this

One of these places has to have some mags in stock
    http://www.google.com/products/catal...923&os=sellers
    Believe it or not I went thru almost all the places on google shopping with no luck lol.

I went with the walther because I like the way it looks. it feels natural in my hands. 380 seems to be fairly cheap and I got a great deal from fivonut

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    I'll check distributors. It's a fairly new offering from Walther so I'd imagine most dealers just aren't stocking them yet.
    That's what I've been figuring.

finally got a picture of my actuall gun. i got about 75 rounds thru it so far. so far my best group i'de have to say guessing was about 9"-10" grouping at 45' not bad for my first day i'de have to say. i'm used to long barrel rifles so this is definatly a change. Part of my problem also is i am right handed and left eye dominant. so i'm working on it. i need some acual range time as i'm doing this out on a buddies farm either way i'm having fun already.

Part of my problem also is i am right handed and left eye dominant.
    I am too. I just move the handgun over a hair and use my left eye and shoot right hand. For long guns, I end up closing my left
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

I actually tried that first clip and only hit the target 3 out of 8 and was high right so I switched to closing my left eye and it got better maybe I'll keep switching it up until I find some thing that works for me.