Thread: buying ammo

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar

buying ammo

So I was on my way home last night and thought to myself, I should go pick up some ammo real quick. So I stopped at walmart because they have CCI Mini-mag ammo... 100 rounds for $6.97. Can't beat that. So I tried getting the little Asian guy in sporting goods to unlock the ammo cabinet so I could grab a few boxes, and he told me Wisconsin doesn't allow the sale of ammunition after 9pm? Anyone ever hear of this??
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

wtf? I've never tried but thats kind of weird. No booze or bullets after 9.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

Never heard of that, and I think I have bought ammo around then... Anybody?

seems like a walmart rule but never tried to buy that late
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    they did that to me once

Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare View Post
    So I was on my way home last night and thought to myself, I should go pick up some ammo real quick. So I stopped at walmart because they have CCI Mini-mag ammo... 100 rounds for $6.97. Can't beat that. So I tried getting the little Asian guy in sporting goods to unlock the ammo cabinet so I could grab a few boxes, and he told me Wisconsin doesn't allow the sale of ammunition after 9pm? Anyone ever hear of this??
    LMAO!! My brother and I bought 3 or 4 boxes of ammo at walmart in Appleton at 2am just a month ago.

I buy bullets pretty often around 2am or 3am in Plymouth at Walmart. Best time of the night to shop cause there are only people stocking the shelves there at that time of night. Never once had a problem buying that early in the morning. They don't even lock the bullets up in the store here. Just grab them off the shelf.