FREE! 55 gallon fish tank, 2x4 stand and fish

55 gallon fish tank with a stand made out of 2 x 4 wood.
    Items included are a hood, light, gravel, air pump, air-stones, heater, slate rocks, hang on the back filter.

Fish are also included: (2) 10 to 12 inch Oscars, one is Red Albino Oscar and the other is a Red Oscar, a striped Pleco about 8 to 10 inches.

I just want to get rid of it due to having another baby and attending school, so we really don't have time anymore to maintain such a large tank and on top of that, water leaking into my basement resulting in the paneling to be removed.

I will take the fish to a pet store and then the tank will go to the dump!!!.

I need this gone as soon as possible.
    FREE!
    Last edited by Firefighter Z; 07-28-2011 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Need items gone ASAP!
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

FREE! The whole damn thing!
    Tank, Accessories, 2-10"to 12" Red and Red Albino Oscars and a Pleco fish come and get the between 3:30 and 5pm tomorrow, other wise there going to the pets store and the tank is going to the dump!!!

So get this out of my basement.. Wood paneling is coming off tomorrow due to water that was leaking into my basement tonight.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Just posted in another forum, couple guys that were talkin about starting a fish setup. If I had my house already I'd take it off your hands, so if all goes well I'd also take it in a couple months.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car