96 accord cyl 1 miss.

f22b1 only throws code for cyl 1 miss. new cap rotor and wires. tryed switching around injector and plug for cyl 3 to cyl 1 and still throw code for cyl one only. did comp. test 190 all the way across. i clear the code each time i try a different "fix" but still nothing, any idea's?

check the number one wire for cracks.... check the cap for the same
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

tryed 3 different sets of wires, all warrantied of course, and 2 different new cap and rotors, same thing. put another ecu in it today and the same thing happens. it misses while its under a slight load going up a hill at light throttle, and sounds like a subaru when it does it, maybe injector clip?

figured out the problem, 3 of 4 egr passage ways where clogged. WOW I cant believe the lack of threads in the import forum, big thumbs down on that. and no my names not Toretto

thats kinda an odd reason. the answer i gave was pretty self explanatory, as you had already tried it, thats why probably a lack of response.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson