Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar

anyone reload brass?

I have some .40 cal brass I wanted to try to get reloaded. I only need it reloaded with flat nose for range shooting, preferably 180 grain. Anyone know who can do it and how much it will cost me? Is there a minimum number of brass I would need to provide?
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    I have all the dies to reload 40 cal. I just loaded about 1k rounds of it last week. Everything I loaded was hollow points though.. I do have a box of tmj sitting around though.

For me 500 rounds at a time is typically when you start saving money. I could probably trade your brass plus a few bucks for some loaded bullets.

how much brass are we talking?

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    right now I have 100 saved up, will probably have more before long. I just assumed use flat nose on the target range, although I'm not sure if it matters.

Just trying to save money on firing the 40cal. Not sure if I should look to do a bulk buy or accumulate a lot of brass and get it reloaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare View Post
    right now I have 100 saved up, will probably have more before long. I just assumed use flat nose on the target range, although I'm not sure if it matters.

Just trying to save money on firing the 40cal. Not sure if I should look to do a bulk buy or accumulate a lot of brass and get it reloaded.
    Well if you want to bulk buy..

This is a pretty fair deal
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM5473-1.html

this guy is right in state
    http://www.wisconsincartridge.com/pr...?idCategory=67

I can crunch some numbers and give you an idea at where I'm at. Have you ever thought about doing some reloading yourself. It doesn't take much to get started.