Hybrid View

Senior Member..now yer posting! SSScottSS's Avatar

Anyone go to bike night at Ride?

I've never been to Ride Extreme sports or their bike night. Does anyone here go? Is it like a car show with really nice bikes? What time does it start?

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by SSScottSS View Post
    I've never been to Ride Extreme sports or their bike night. Does anyone here go? Is it like a car show with really nice bikes? What time does it start?
    I do not know of many bike nights but would not might going to them if I knew where they were.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

I've only been to a bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube. Holy crap were there a lot of bikes, there it was less like a bike show and more like something to ride your bike to and hang out. Live music and a few vendors(Ride was there).
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Ive been to ride a couple times but dont make it to often with work. iirc its kickstands up at 8, its a fun ride though no doubt about that.

Ol' School
    Wednesday:

Quaker Steak & Lube

Thursday:

Don n Roy's Annual Bike Night - Thursday June 2nd

Starts at 5pm and goes until 9pm!

http://www.donandroys.com/event_detail.asp?event=498406

Friday:

Friday Bike Nights @ Don n Roys Brookfield

Adam @ Don and Roy's here.......

Bike Nights Fridays till 8pm. We'll have food and music, parts specials, rides scheduled, a dyno on July 30th. etc. Haven't really finalized details other than food and Fridays.

Looking for what everyone wants. The only common theme with most of the areas bike nights is a parking lot to meet at. We want to be part of the culture not just a place to visit. What do the riders want.......?

Post ideas here, stop in at Don and Roy's or call me directly Adam 262-786-3220

For the time being see everyone Friday nights????

Saturday:

Swirly's Saturday Bike Nights - Milwaukee Wisconsin

http://www.all-out-motorsports.com/f...=2010-4-17&c=1

Thursday bike nights at the Iron Horse Hotel (2011)

Whether arriving on a vintage café racer, a brand new Euro-style, a Milwaukee signature Harley-Davidson or even a scooter, The Iron Horse Hotel celebrates motorcycles as an art and a culture every Thursday.

Bike Nights occur every Thursday in summer. A new two-wheel tradition in Milwaukee, arrive early to enjoy Milwaukee’s sunniest outdoor lounge and stay late for a night under the stars when we light the fire pits and turn up the music.

2011 Bike Night Lineup:

•June 9 - Ducati Bike night
    •June 16 - Triumph Night
    •June 23 - Race Bike Night with Learning Curves Racing School
    •June 30 - PCI-Group Night
    •July 7 - Patriot Guard Night
    •July 14 - Vintage/Cafe Racer Night
    •July 21 - Bike Night with the British Biker Cooperative
    •July 28 - Ducati Bike Night
    •August 4 - BMW Bike Night
    •August 11 - Scooter Night
    •August 18 - Indian Motorcycle Bike Night
    •August 25 - BUILD Bike Auction
    •September 1 - Ladies' Bike Night with the Diamond Posse

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

The Ride ride on Wednesdays used to be a blast but has turned into a 40 mph wheelie marathon. Most of the bikes that show up are just stock sport bikes, half of which are 'stunted' out.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Ol' School
    I know that Georgie Porgies's in Racine has a bike night as does the Harley museum but I am not sure of the nights those are on

If you want 60 bikes trying to hit the twisties two bikes wide and then hit some slow parts with random wheelies popped up beside you and in front of the pack then definately thats where you wanna be. If you are looking for a chilled out spirited ride with your buddies then try another spot
    Last edited by MoCkiN U; 07-06-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

I decided to pass on Ride. Doesn't sound like my kind of event. I'm going to have to get up to Harley one of these Thurs. nights. Those are pretty good shows. I've ridden my Gixxer up there many times and have never gotten any flack from anyone, although I don't try to park it in the "show" area either. There are usually some really nice custom bikes up there. Iron Horse and Don and Roys sound interesting too. Thanks!!

rode by quaker steak and lube and it looked HUGE! Was going to stop but I hate going to those things alone.

Money Comes and Money Goes,
    But Rat Fink is Forever
    "There isn't a man living who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can." Henry Ford

dont forget culvers on 124th south of capitol dr on tuesdays. everything from harley 2 and 3 whls, sport bikes streatch out honda, kawis, old new, even had a old cushman scoot last week. all people guys girls , white black latino. good showing and not rowdy at all.
    2016 jeep cherokee trailhawk

2006 toyota matrix

2007 Harley Ultra classic

Wow, lots of good places to go! I wish I would have asked long ago. I drove up to Quaker Steak and Lube last night for their car show. I had never been to the place before. Food was mediocre, but there were some nice cars there.

Two Wheel Tuesdays is HUGE when its nice out, tons of bikes and you see a little of everything
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Delete
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Delete
    Your account? I'd love to.

Been out of town for a while but did hit up QSL that is a pretty huge bike night. Great that its all kind of bikes your not stuck looking at 100 Harleys'. I guess there was some rumblings about bikers wearing their colors they posted on their Facebook seemed pretty safe to me when I was there.

They put up colors signs all over and all kinds of no revving signs but doesn't seem that anyone listens to them. I've been to qsl bike night often last year less vendors this year so i have only gone once. two wheel tues ive only been a couple times was cool to walk around. ride was a so so meet up and we split and went somewhere else when everyone went to go do willies down the road. used to be one at texas road house before QSL was built was decent you could say. If you want to see a real QSL bike night head to middleton that ones huge used to make the ride to that one before we got one closer. Been to don and roys annual once was fun. Iron horse we go to once and while always seem like a nice group down there. Harley museum has bike night the same days as iron horse i believe been a couple times there as well before QSL opened. The group of us were usually the only 3 sport bikes down there but we knew people down there to shoot the shit with so we hung out. Had a chick ask for a ride on my busa because all she had ever ridden was on the back of a harley so she wanted to try something different. I think thats all the ones we've been to i'm sure i'm forgetting some but post up some time if your thinking of going out i've got a group of anywhere from 3 to 6 that are willing to cruise pretty much anywhere if i'm not at work
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

I am heading to QSL tonight hopefully less drama.