They put up colors signs all over and all kinds of no revving signs but doesn't seem that anyone listens to them. I've been to qsl bike night often last year less vendors this year so i have only gone once. two wheel tues ive only been a couple times was cool to walk around. ride was a so so meet up and we split and went somewhere else when everyone went to go do willies down the road. used to be one at texas road house before QSL was built was decent you could say. If you want to see a real QSL bike night head to middleton that ones huge used to make the ride to that one before we got one closer. Been to don and roys annual once was fun. Iron horse we go to once and while always seem like a nice group down there. Harley museum has bike night the same days as iron horse i believe been a couple times there as well before QSL opened. The group of us were usually the only 3 sport bikes down there but we knew people down there to shoot the shit with so we hung out. Had a chick ask for a ride on my busa because all she had ever ridden was on the back of a harley so she wanted to try something different. I think thats all the ones we've been to i'm sure i'm forgetting some but post up some time if your thinking of going out i've got a group of anywhere from 3 to 6 that are willing to cruise pretty much anywhere if i'm not at work