Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking How to ignite a riot at Culvers on HWY 100.

After someone from the gaggle of ricers walked over and said "nice mustang... ehh maybe not" to one of my good friends I politely replied "Hey, does anyone over there have a 10 second car?"

Apparently its totally cool to walk over and dis a classic American icon for no reason, but my god will some panties get in a wad when you bring up the fact that the whole lot is full of cars that run 14s... on spray.

Either way we rolled down to Oscars and met up with a couple BCM members and non BCM friends there and had a good time. Can't remember member names, but a centrifugal 96-98 cobra, LT1 road race transam with bored out brakes (which we thought was bad ass!) and his friend with the C5(?) Z06.

Suffice to say, we will not be returning to ricerland. PS if anyone is actually good friends with this "tri" character, you should let him know pretty much every one nut wonder at Culver's thinks they are good buddies with him. If I had a legion of people that stupid claiming to be my friend I would be on damage control.

Met a lot of BCM members this weekend through the shows and what not, great time. Sure we'll meet plenty more.
    -Nick Chandler

I thought it was Fun!

What I was really thinking next to you was...
    Head butt to nose, open hand jab to neck, slam body to ground, elbow to neck, hear the soft "click", move on to next target. Estimated time, 2-5 seconds.
    When I asked why they could not talk about there cars he says
    "Cuz Dats how we do it here,".
    I ask, "what Milwalkee?!"
    He says "No Culvers"

LOL. that guy was bad ass Nick, he was Leat, from Culvers!"

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Classic lack of maturity at Culvers.

Seems like 90% of the guys at Oscars just appreciate cars regardless of purpose or value. Takes time to get to that point and grow up from the "zomg overnight parts from Japan!" attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member..now yer posting! Bart H's Avatar
    I don't tink Tri is friends with everyone. I just think people like to point out that Tri has fast import cars and they know who he is.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart H View Post
    I don't tink Tri is friends with everyone. I just think people like to point out that Tri has fast import cars and they know who he is.
    He almost certainly isn't. Nor does he really have control of who swings from his nuts...

One wonders if they realize that they're the very definition of "nutswingers"?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

Thats always been the case at some of the places on hwy. I remember the Krispy Kreme crowd when I used to roll out there, and it was much of the same. A couple of quick cars, and a lot of nut-hugging and shit talking
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

Culvers is like a bad Fast and Furious movie on repeat
    -Rob

'03 Chick Car "Chickmode" 12.5 @ 111 mph
    '03 Evo Parting out, PM me for parts
    '06 FZ6
    '03 I35

LOL

I have only ran in to Tri once, and from how quiet he was, and from what a friend told me that used to go riding with him, they are not his friends.

I like fast cars, no matter what is is, sh!t I had a damn cavalier I moded, but when asked whats done to it for a run, and you start talking sh t and saying the owner of a car, that just told you it has a wipple with 590 to the ground, unless its for $500 its not worth it!.... And puff your chest out like your also going to hit him?!

I was in MP mode after that...

But everyone at Oscars was nice, I also apologized to a guy with a Firebird my friend ran with my gto last year, when he asked me what was done to it I responded "just got it tuned" because I was surprised how well it ran, failing to mention the engine swap.

After we took off from Culvers it was a fun night non-the-less.

It was nice meeting some new guys out there too (at Oscars)

why does that 97 cobra make that sucking sound?
    blown 97 cobra

Quote Originally Posted by venm4u97 View Post
    why does that 97 cobra make that sucking sound?
    ha

PM me when you get your short block. That'll be a bad ride!
    -Nick Chandler

Also line of the night was at culvers though.

After a riced out Tiberon pulled in.

"Daaaaaaamn... JDM as FUCK!"
    -Nick Chandler

Culvers is a joke, tri has all of culvers nut swinging. Some kid came up to me and told me his friend tri would destroy my car and this and that. Well later that night he stopped in by me and a few buddies and had some nice things to say about my car, also let me check out his GT-R. Definitely a cool guy.
    92 Bimini Blue Coupe ZZZZzzzzZZZ
    2003 DSG Cobra

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
    Function:Error
    IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TITS, A TRIGGER, OR THROTTLE I'M NOT INTERESTED

Quote Originally Posted by Slow5oh View Post
    Culvers is a joke, tri has all of culvers nut swinging. Some kid came up to me and told me his friend tri would destroy my car and this and that. Well later that night he stopped in by me and a few buddies and had some nice things to say about my car, also let me check out his GT-R. Definitely a cool guy.
    Is that a factory widebody btw? That thing was wide as hell. I've seen GTRs before and they didn't look like THAT. Nice car, but flappy paddle gearbox!
    -Nick Chandler

I believe it was stock body wise when I saw it, but I know he had big plans for over winter with it and wouldn't be suprised if a wide body kit was included in them.
    92 Bimini Blue Coupe ZZZZzzzzZZZ
    2003 DSG Cobra

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
    Function:Error
    IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TITS, A TRIGGER, OR THROTTLE I'M NOT INTERESTED

If you stop anywhere on HWY, make it Oscar's. All we do is B.S. and eat. No drama and hardly ever any ricers stop in there. If they do, it's only a handful and they don't stay long.
    "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT"

'95 Rio Red Cobra 347 stroked SOLD!!
    '73 Mach 1 351 2v mostly stock
    '07 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200XLN SOLD!!
    '06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)
    '03 Ford F150 XLT FX4 (DD)

Nick, your cobra is looking tits. I wouldn't mind taking a look at it someday. You've come a long way from your old red RS, that's for sure.

NO ONE in that lot had a 10 second car, and TRI had his head tucked in his ass at tower. it people all thinking they have BIG POWER. We WERE ALL LIKE the ricers at some point in our life, then we grow up. I like imports too so I wont diss them its just a age thing!
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

Ugh....Culvers.....I drive through once in a while on the way home from Oscars sometimes.

Its truely embarasing for us Import Owners.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    all gn owners and most ricers are queer's

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Post up when you guys are meeting up!
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL