\/ What amazing looks like \/

.450 bushmaster your thoughts?

I have been doing some kicking around of the idea of a .450 bushmaster upper for this next deer season. For the area where I hunt It can get pretty thick woods wise so a 5.56 just wont cut it. I have used a slug gun on drives and even carried my 30-06. Both are heave when the end of the day rolls through. So I really like the idea of something based off the ar15 platform. From a reloading aspect it's a strait cased cartridge so thats a cake walk right there.

Ive read and seen videos online of guys taking down Russian boars with this round and it seems totally devastating.

Anybody have any first hand experience with this round.

Also Guys with the ffl's any connections on getting one of these uppers?

no FFL needed for an upper...

Quote Originally Posted by That_Guy View Post
    I have been doing some kicking around of the idea of a .450 bushmaster upper for this next deer season. For the area where I hunt It can get pretty thick woods wise so a 5.56 just wont cut it. I have used a slug gun on drives and even carried my 30-06. Both are heave when the end of the day rolls through. So I really like the idea of something based off the ar15 platform. From a reloading aspect it's a strait cased cartridge so thats a cake walk right there.

Ive read and seen videos online of guys taking down Russian boars with this round and it seems totally devastating.

Anybody have any first hand experience with this round.

Also Guys with the ffl's any connections on getting one of these uppers?
    Yup. Ill check pricing tonight.

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

I am well aware of this.. I'm talking about pricing on a purchase.. after bcm is home to a few arms sales persons.. I would rather spend the money with them them some shmoe on gunbroker or cabelas.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Bart H's Avatar
    Funny thing is I have a complete Factory built .450 Bushie carbine that I was thinking about selling due to my son wants to use my DPMS .308 instead.

Pm me an email address for pics and price if you are interested.

If you get one, get some reloading stuff for it, buying rounds gets expensive quick!

lets talk..hahaha