I got the itch today at work and thought it was about time to go have some fun on the bike. There was some support from dudes at work and Chris also so that made it easier to have a person to go to with even the silliest questions. I got 5 runs in all of which were a ton of fun and I even purchased some pics from boomer there that I will post up tomorrow. My first run was soft off the line cause I had never took a bike down the strip and with approx 2.2 60ft I rolled off a 12.4 at 114mph. All kinds of geeked back at the staging lane I was just stoked to have gotten through without any major issues and felt confident for the next run. Too confident!! Got to the line and I think was about 7K and dumped the clutch, WHOOA! That pic is coming cause the front end came up like 3ft.....rolled off, then right back on and it hopped again to a end result of 14.6. Next run came and launch went much better at 2.1 with room to go and missed a shift to get a 13.2. Took a break and watched a few people run and one of the final runs of the evening did get a 12.1 at 118mph with a few more 13's tossed in for good measure.

I'll go again for sure maybe sooner than later! Was a great time even though Im a super noob to it all