R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Replacement keyboard for latpop?

Wondering if you guys or anyone for that matter can help me find a place that sells them. It's a Gateway M-6862 Laptop that has a silver keyboard if that matters.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

They're actually available on eBay for less than I could buy one for direct from Gateway.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Alrighty. Is it normal for a laptop keyboard to be cross compatible with a ton of other ones? Don't wanna spend $35 for nothing. Also how hard is a keyboard swap on a laptop?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Nan, they are all very similar and its usually an easy swap. Google it, lots of how-tos online for this
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

^ What he said... agreed they're usually not too terrible. One of the easier things to change on a laptop. When you look for the keyboard, make sure you look for one that is for your particular system. Don't just buy a Gateway keyboard. Some may be interchangeable, but you want to make sure you get one that is compatible with your laptop. I've done a quick google shopping search for you:

http://www.google.com/#q=gateway+M-6...w=1091&bih=743