Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post whore

import wars, june 12th

Who is all going?? I plan on attending and racing in the fwd event
    Just a ten second neon

So how about some highlights of the day, fastest RWD, fastest FWD, good wrecks ect?
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Post whore
    I finally got my car hooking up and leaving the line good AND spanking the black beeyond car at the 330' when my plugs decided to shit the bed.. 4.48 to 4.57 pro fwd i Coasted to a 6.75@105mph to his 6.71@110mph it was a qualifying round..he eventually went on to win it with a 9.91... I forgot to get another set of plugs, i did not even plan on racing til july, was a last minute decision... ALL well next import wars i will have my best foot forward
    Just a ten second neon

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    You lost to beyond engineering?

All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    You lost to beyond engineering?

ya i vomitted after... lol
    Just a ten second neon

good thing you had vomitted because you were sick to your stomach. did you have to shit in your pants too lol? all our cars were just having problems so we stopped our personal cars and gave it all to the shop car though it was giving hella problems. we still managed to run 9.9xx pass (all other passes were were 10.00 and 10.1 letting off..) paddling 3rd and 4th gear... trust me we almost vomitted too

ps- You raced a green acura integra which was driven by rico. Car was consistent even though it was having minor issues ... spinning lol. but yes, it was most definitely good race!
    Fastest Street FWD Honda in State of Wisconsin and Record Holder.
    9.6xx @ 158mph.
    and we are just gonna go faster... I'd say about next week or two? Not being cocky at all, just saying.
    Last edited by BeesTwinEG; 06-13-2011 at 08:32 PM.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    good thing you had vomitted because you were sick to your stomach. did you have to shit in your pants too lol? all our cars were just having problems so we stopped our personal cars and gave it all to the shop car though it was giving hella problems. we still managed to run 9.9xx pass (all other passes were were 10.00 and 10.1 letting off..) paddling 3rd and 4th gear... trust me we almost vomitted too

ps- You raced a green acura integra which was driven by rico. Car was consistent even though it was having minor issues ... spinning lol. but yes, it was most definitely good race!
    9.6xx @ 158mph.
    and we are just gonna go faster... I'd say about next week or two? Not being cocky at all, just saying.
    Sounds to me like you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Post whore

ps- You raced a green acura integra which was driven by rico. Car was consistent even though it was having minor issues ... spinning lol. but yes, it was most definitely good rac
    9.6xx @ 158mph.
    I knew you guys were on here and just talking playful smack, but i was on pace to beating that car... We will see at next import wars, prolly helps that all your drivers sleep on the tree lol
    Just a ten second neon

Post whore
    Just a ten second neon

yo ricky yea i knew you were playing around! forgot you did race waldos car. we were all having problems so we decided to pack it up and focus on one car. Your neon is dialed-in man! next time bring 10 sets of plugs like we do!!! lol
    Last edited by BeesTwinEG; 06-13-2011 at 11:04 PM.
    BEEyond ENG>>

Quote Originally Posted by Waver View Post
    Sounds to me like you are.
    Well If it seem cocky then obviously you are hating.
    What's wrong with making a car go faster by week or two? In fact, I don't even know you. Now that is cocky. lol
    BEEyond ENG>>

Post whore
    Its all good man, Im def. bringing some plugs next time lesson learned... Im salty as i never made a good pass and i Finally had it when the plugs pooped.. My 10.3 pass car bogged real hard.. I look forward to the challenge of beating you guys at the next event I should be pretty consistently in the 9.9-10.1x range when it gets sorted out...
    Just a ten second neon

cars are flying. sucks bout your plugs but thats what happens when your goin that fast.

Simon - What kind of 60' are you guys cutting?

Well If it seem cocky then obviously you are hating.
    What's wrong with making a car go faster by week or two? In fact, I don't even know you. Now that is cocky. lol

I am not hating, your smack talk just seened a little cocky.....We have met before.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    cars are flying. sucks bout your plugs but thats what happens when your goin that fast.

Simon - What kind of 60' are you guys cutting?
    Im not simon, but my car is in the 1.5x - 1.63 range all day.. that day 1.61-1.63
    Just a ten second neon

Post whore
    On the run i raced waldo's black car in picture my slip said 1.61 me, 1.63 them... so im gonna guess in waldo's car they are usually in my ballpark in the sixty's
    Just a ten second neon

Beeyond Engineering
    I'm glad we can keep beeyond engineering vs. the world at a civil manner

Nice to see and hear mature racers nowadays. Good talking on Simon's part too. Big props to him

Anyhow, this is exactly how it went in profwd.

-5-6 cars, but only 4 qaulified
    -#1 qualifier: Waldo Black Civic 10.02 (beeyond car)
    -#2 qualifier: Bee White Civic 10.2 (beeyond car)
    -#3/#4 qualifier: neon (Ricky) and/or green integra (Rico--GR auto/Beeyond)...not sure but either way they were 3-4.

Waldo didn't lose to the neon in eliminations....just a qualifying pass. so no biggy.
    Waldo's had gremlins so we decided to not run eliminations.

Bee had the "by" since he was now top qualifier.

rico vs. ricky---------ricky neon had issues so rico teg takes the win.

rico vs. bee----------bee takes the win despite 4th gear misfire/bogging 9.91@140mph to ricos impressive 10.2@144mph. FWDs don't run 9sec@140mph WOT(if at all on a lucky day).....this run was let off in 4th after it bogged. 1/8 mile was 121+mph trap speed in 3rd gear. As most know already it traps ~160mph. 60fts in the 1.5-1.6. still trying to figure the bogg.....once it's figured and we up to HIGH boost we'll see what happens.

we wont be running profwd at gldw for the remaining of the year. focusing on !@#^%$#&.

see everyone out.

For Everyone's Info: in FWD going from double digit to single digit is a big deal. remember we are handicap to begin with. and power comes only from a 1.8-2.4L 4 banger. a challenge in its own??? heck yeah. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT IS ATTEMPTING IT......

-Bee
    Last edited by Bee; 06-21-2011 at 10:49 AM.
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Jerome View Post
    So how about some highlights of the day, fastest RWD?
    Any RWD notables?
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Post whore
    Bee, I agree with everything you said except that i was #2 qualifier and teg #3 the other car did not qualify or broke or something... wish you guys had the 700lb handicap i have on the rest of the field lol
    Just a ten second neon

Beeyond Engineering
    Last edited by Bee; 06-22-2011 at 04:02 PM.