Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I think with all the holsters i have I may just carry a different gun every day of the week,Mine now will be the beretta 40 storm sub compact it is a sahweet machine

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    What kind of decent holsters are people going to be using? I just have hard plastic formed belt holster for my S&W M&P Pro .40 cal. It's kind of a large gun... Not sure if I'd want to use that for ccw.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

You should be good for the winter, a nice coat should cover a large gun without a problem. I plan on carrying my XDm .45 in the winter under my jacket, it covers it up good, and it is also a huge pistol.. I have a Blackhawk Serpa Holster for it, its not a CCW holster, but it will work for now..

Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare View Post
    What kind of decent holsters are people going to be using? I just have hard plastic formed belt holster for my S&W M&P Pro .40 cal. It's kind of a large gun... Not sure if I'd want to use that for ccw.
    Last edited by Rifleman WI; 10-31-2011 at 11:43 PM.
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Yeah mine isn't a ccw holster. It's probably as obvious of a holster as you can get haha
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6

haha, yea i was messing around with the holster that came with my XDm, i drew my pistol and the holster came with it... going to probably mount it in my car, it will suit it better.. its a POS for anything else..

Yeah mine isn't a ccw holster. It's probably as obvious of a holster as you can get haha
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Vintage Racer
    Thinking I might switch to the CZ-75 SP-01 Phantom, though I did look at the CZ P-07 duty pistol and it was nice enough, just didnt like the way the grip felt. I have a thing for full size guns :/
    Beater: 96 Dodge 1500 5.9 4x4 trans fixed!!
    Toys: 70 Saab 99 GT3/GTU, 54 Chevy Bel Air Sedan

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Winter = Full size 1911 in Galco jackass rig
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    CZ75s are awesome.Love mine.

Sig Sauer P229 E2 9mm
    TaninAutoElectronix
    90 Mitsubishi Mirage 9.9@146, 800awhp
    04 Gallardo
    04 Lexus LS430
    71, 96, 94 Land Cruisers

I have a safariland Model 18 IWB for my M&P Pro 4.25". Bought it at Fletchers.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

I'm pretty sure my m&p pro is a 4.25" as well. Where is Fletcher's?

Are you going to use your m&p pro as a carry weapon? You don't feel it's too large?
    2008 Yamaha FZ6

Fletchers is on main street in Waukesha. Almost next door to waukesha scrap & iron.

I'm pretty sure my m&p pro is a 4.25" as well. Where is Fletcher's?

Are you going to use your m&p pro as a carry weapon? You don't feel it's too large?
    I am going to use my M&P and my 4003, Both fullsize guns. I can conceal both under a shirt. My wife used the M&P for her CCW class. I will get a more compact one for hot summer days later on, but especially for fallwith sweatshirts and such, a fullsize is fairly easy to conceal with a good holster and belt. Does your Pro have night sights or the fiber optic ones? The 4.25" ones have night sights.

Having more cant makes it easier to hide the grip as well.

My 4003 in my Theis holster

My M&P in my Safariland 18 IWB

Nice thing about the full size guns is you can usually get a compact that can share the fullsize mags for reloads, M&P9c and 4013 in my case. I'll end up with one or both.

My Pro w/o holster, along with other S&W items .lol

Last edited by Rocket Power; 11-02-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

I have the night sights on mine
    2008 Yamaha FZ6

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    Do want, I've been eyeing the PK380 since before they came out. Let me know what you think of it if you get one.
    i bought mine from fivo very nice piece so far only run 200 rds thru it of winchester white box. not once has it jambed up on me. all tho i clean the thing spotless after everytime i've shot it. at least 100 rds each time ive shot it so i'de say its pretty reliable. is comfortable for a smaller gun. The gf put a clip thru it and she didn't mind the recoil at all. all i need is a holster and anouther clip for this thing i give it an a+
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

I have two .40's that I may alternate between but I also have a pt145 that is very small for a .45 its alot smaller than my .40's. Then again maybe I will just go get something specifically for ccw after Christmas is over.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE