I have this on Craigslist for $3800, but 3500 cash takes it. I honestly can't believe its still here... KBB is like $6800 private party, I'm asking $3k less than that for the minor things it needs! Close to winter people would be tripping over each other to get to this thing! I just need it out of the garage... making room for some projects

1998 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 4x4 Extended Cab pickup with short box. Only 116,225 miles. Truck runs and drives GREAT, very dependable and always starts. Loaded up with options: keyless entry, power windows and locks, air, tilt, cruise, power drivers seat and mirrors, push button 4x4 works great, towing package and limited slip rear, bedliner, third door option on extended cab. Truck has never been used for towing but the hitch is there and it has a factory trans cooler. 5.7 Vortec 350 V8 runs awesome. Newer front brakes. Truck has some rust in drivers side cab corner and passenger side third door. There is also a scratch/dent in the passenger side door. Inside, the truck will need a new headliner. Everything works great in the truck, and just needs a few minor things to be really nice. Sometimes the drivers side seat belt locks up, and the fuel gauge needs a ground cleaned. Even with these few minor issues, a great deal on a very good truck, I priced it to sell. Will be a great runner for many miles to come. Looking to sell this weekend. $3800/or reasonable offer takes it. No trades, please serious buyers only.. 414.732.4824