Average time and cost?

Based on experience, about how long does it take to tune a carb. and timing and average cost? I have a wideband installed and between Durty Kurt and I, I believe we have the carb tuned in pretty damn close, but I'm experiencing a "break-up" while at a cruising speed and can't figure out why. Wideband doesn't show a rich or lean issue, WOT is good, even normal throttle is fine. It's just at cruise. Clint at C&S suggested maybe an ignition problem. Then he suggested you guys! I also would like to get some numbers on paper.

So, Im interested in bringing it out, but need an idea of cost so I can figure out a date to get up there.

347 lunati cam, holley 650dp, canfield heads

If you need more info, let me know.

Thanks for your time,
    Jason
    "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT"

'95 Rio Red Cobra 347 stroked SOLD!!
    '73 Mach 1 351 2v mostly stock
    '07 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200XLN SOLD!!
    '06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)
    '03 Ford F150 XLT FX4 (DD)

Sounds like an ignition problem to us as well. Double check all of you plug wires to make sure they are not providing juice to something other than the spark plugs. Next check your plugs, what are they gapped at? We have seen all sorts of stuff even an electrode missing in a dist cap! Do you have an msd box? We have seen lot's of problems with them. If you do have an msd box with a rev limiter in it try removing the rpm module we have seen that circuit cause similar issue's. As far as average cost for a carb tune, that would be $350 to $450 plus any parts such as gaskets, jets, air bleeds, squirters, acc pump cams and so on. If you are looking for just a base line that would be that would be $75 w/o afr and $85 w/ afr. You will also get a 5% discount on a base line for being a BCM member. Give us a call to schedule you in 262 692 9035
    owner - http://www.westbenddynotuningllc.com shoot me a call for dyno pricing and parts!