Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Figured I give Badger another try since I need a holster for my M&P 9pro. What a waste of time that was. All they had were crappy cheap nylon ones and two of Galcos lowest end $25 ones.
    I'm not putting a $600 gun in a $15 uncle mike pos.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

i stopped in while on leave in june, i had a bad experience with them being dicks a few years back, so i figured what the hell, im in the area. they seemed pretty helpful, i picked up a Serpa holster and spare mag and mag pouch for my XDm .45 and a few parts for my AR. had a guy come in looking for ammo for his 99 mm pistol... the owner told him to GTFO right away and the guy sat pissed off in the parking lot for a while before leaving... it is in a shitty neighborhood, but ide still go there after this experience. they had more to offer than Shooters in Racine did as far as ar parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
    Figured I give Badger another try since I need a holster for my M&P 9pro. What a waste of time that was. All they had were crappy cheap nylon ones and two of Galcos lowest end $25 ones.
    I'm not putting a $600 gun in a $15 uncle mike pos.
    Last edited by Rifleman WI; 07-29-2011 at 01:37 AM.
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman WI View Post
    i stopped in while on leave in june, i had a bad experience with them being dicks a few years back, so i figured what the hell, im in the area. they seemed pretty helpful, i picked up a Serpa holster and spare mag and mag pouch for my XDm .45 and a few parts for my AR. had a guy come in looking for ammo for his 99 mm pistol... the owner told him to GTFO right away and the guy sat pissed off in the parking lot for a while before leaving... it is in a shitty neighborhood, but ide still go there after this experience. they had more to offer than Shooters in Racine did as far as ar parts.
    I still like Badger. My dad just bought a 1911 from them and his friend bought a Taurus .380. They've never been dicks to me at all. Shooters Shop always seemed like I was inconveniencing them with my presence, plus their range is shitty and small. 10 or so booths and 2 didn't work... I mean come on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    . Shooters Shop always seemed like I was inconveniencing them with my presence,
    This is true. There only seems to be 1 guys there that cares at all about any semblance of customer service. I only bought my 4003 there because it was in beautiful shape and a good price. When I went to pick it up it was like I was a PITA to them.

Fletcher's is the only gun store around here where I have always gotten good service.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman WI View Post
    it is in a shitty neighborhood,
    You need to get out more.