Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The slide and it's internals are interchangable with my G23...probably why Glock is sueing them.

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Damn seriously? LOL did they just buy a Glock and Xerox it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    Damn seriously? LOL did they just buy a Glock and Xerox it?
    Pretty Much!

Quote Originally Posted by Coops Brother View Post
    ..probably why Glock is sueing them.
    That was back in the 90's

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...2/ai_19767928/
    S&W And Glock Settle Suit
    The Glock vs. Smith & Wesson lawsuit is history. After nearly three years of legal posturing, S&W has agreed to a multimillion dollar settlement and a slight modification to the Sigma Series Pistols.
    To no one's surprise, Glock sued Smith & Wesson in early 1994. claiming "tortious acts, including without limitations, patent infringement, federal unfair competition, common unfair competition and deceptive trade practices."
    S&W returned the salvo with "We firmly believe the suit to be totally without merit and will act accordingly."
    Glock also sent an ultimatum to its dealers, giving them 15 days to decide on which to ca,y, the Glock or the Sigma. "If your decision is to continue to distribute Smith & Wesson products, your contractual relationship with Glock Inc. will be terminated," read the message.
    In the end, Smith and Wesson agreed to "remove the surface located below the sear in the Sigma Series Pistols, which Glock contends is a positive guide means, and Glock has agreed that such a modification would resolve the patent infringement claim."
    While no one in an official position is willing to say how much S&W will pay Glock, informed sources put the figure at between $5 and $8 million.
    Last edited by Rocket Power; 05-17-2011 at 03:07 PM.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

If you want a less expensive, good quality semi auto polymer pistol, look into the Ruger line. Lifetime warrenty and the things are reliable as the day is long.

Anyone else have ammo recommendations for me? All I got so far was Winchester white box...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    Anyone else have ammo recommendations for me? All I got so far was Winchester white box...
    I would say just try different stuff until you find what you and your gun like only other practice ammo I've used is federal and it seems to shoot dirty.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

I used to use WWB and now mostly use Federal for range ammo, both from walmart, because it the cheapest around
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

I've been seeing Magtech around lately pretty cheap. Don't know how dirty it is though.

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

Well we put 100 rounds down range today I will say the trigger does take some getting used to but overall seems like a decent gun.

DroidX Tapatalk
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke