Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i had a great time, got stopped by a Sheriff, guess he didnt like me not having a front license plate, 25% tint and a smoked rear Lic. Plate cover, but he was awesome and let me off with a verbal... there are cool cops out there.. thanks again for letting me shoot the .50.. its been way too long since ive fired one...
    Last edited by Rifleman WI; 06-18-2011 at 11:50 PM.
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman WI View Post
    i had a great time, got stopped by a Sheriff, guess he didnt like me not having a front license plate, 25% tint and a smoked rear Lic. Plate cover, but he was awesome and let me off with a verbal... there are cool cops out there.. thanks again for letting me shoot the .50.. its been way too long since ive fired one...
    Thanks for coming up!! It was a great time!! You missed the Shiocton Chief of police stopping by the range. He wanted to see the tannerite. When I told him we'd put it away if he wanted us to, he said, "No I wanna see you shoot one!"

Vintage Racer
    I'll be up for the next one in august and i'll stick around longer for sure, was running low on ammo. I think I may make an effigy of Justin Bieber with a place for tannerite in his head.
    Beater: 96 Dodge 1500 5.9 4x4 trans fixed!!
    Toys: 70 Saab 99 GT3/GTU, 54 Chevy Bel Air Sedan