HP Color LaserJet 2500L w/Extras $40 obo

Anyone interested in a used HP Color LaserJet 2500L? I'm getting rid of it because I decided to go to a business class HP Color LaserJet multifunction printer (I've been needing an actual FAX machine for 2 years now). First $40 takes it. It's too heavy to ship, and I don't have time to part it out.

The Extras:

JetDirect Card (hook it up to a network and print to it VERY easily) also has USB and Parallel
    250 Page Tray Autofeeder
    500 Page Tray Autofeeder

The good thing about this printer is that it has been very reliable (has never jammed on me) has a fairly low page count (only about 3300 pages through it), the toners last a good long time (4000 pages for color, 5000 for black) it took me 6 years to print 3300 pages. Consider that most inkjet cartridges last about 500 pages. The downside is that <500 pages remaining on the black and yellow toners, and about 1000 on the other colors. You can buy remanufactured toner for $80 for all 4 colors on eBay. The imaging drum costs about $30 to $40 once it requires replacing. Worst case scenario, you've got a virtually brand-new HP Color LaserJet for $160 that should last you easily another 5 to 10 years.

Pictures, test pages...

Interested but I won't be heading your direction til the 24th.

I'm hoping to have it gone by then, but if it's still around it's yours.

Bump