Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Helmet thread!

i'm going to need a new lid soon. the hjc is gettin old. i like some of the new bell's always liked the shoei but just cant imagine how long i'de be broke if i bought one i'm a poor bastard
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    I've got an ebay cheapie...KBC TK-77

http://www.helmetsetc.com/detail.asp...id=TK77-IMPACT

I think I paid like $60 brand new for it. It's the silver/gunmetal one in the above link. I originally got it for drag racing, then I bought a bike.

Looking to upgrade sooner rather than later, I love how it fits and how comfortable it is, but the wind is absolutely horrendous. It kinda beats up from behind my ears and makes them hurt. Going to try plugs for longer trips, but a helmet upgrade wouldn't hurt either.

Scorpion EXO700 Rivet :
    Very comfortable, pretty light, breathes ok for a cheaper helmet. Love how easy the Scorpions visor lock system is. Fully removable liner, fog-free shield.

Icon Alliance Speed Cretin :
    Comfortable in a less tight sort of way. Very easy to hear what's around you. Heavier/bigger than the Scorpion but breathes better. Better liner as well, also fully removable. Fog-free shield.
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

this is the new lid i picked up. got some new mesh gloves too for the summer.
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner