Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    <div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve

Cool I am hosting a conceal carry class. West Bend CLASS IS TONIGHT

CLASS IS TONIGHT PEOPLE. PLEASE BE THERE ON TIME.

$75 covers just the class. There is still a $65 fee for the permit when you mail it in.

I am setting up a conceal carry class at my work. Please let me know if interested. The more people I get the less the class will cost. If I get at least 15-20 it will only be $75. Class date confirmed will be May 24th at 6pm. Class is 4 hours. This is for the Utah permit. No shooting necessary. Also if you have a DUI in the last 6 years or a felony you cannot take the class. Well you can but you will not get your permit. www.justcarry.com

Please let me know if you have any questions. The instructor is a super nice guy and knows his shit. The more people I get the better. I have about 10 already.

PLEASE PM ME YOUR FULL NAME AND PHONE NUMBER IF YOU CAN MAKE IT. I WILL BE UPDATING THIS THREAD AS NEEDED WHEN MORE INFO COMES ABOUT. I ALSO NEED YOUR T-Shirt SIZE

My work is in West Bend. I will PM the address to anyone that is coming.

Also I have to say please NOBODY bring a gun to the class.

UPDATE I have 20 People already and more than likely going to cut it off at 30 people.

I will be having another class here in the future also.

Class is full.

Address where the class is.
    100 N 6th Ave.
    West Bend WI 53095
    Parking is in back of building or on the street surrounding building. Only way in is the front door.
    Last edited by Josepy; 05-24-2011 at 02:40 PM.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

Where would this be located? (I don't think I know where you work)
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
    Where would this be located? (I don't think I know where you work)
    West Bend. I will pm the address to the people that are coming.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Will this permit carry over to Wisconsin if the bill passes here?

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post

This is an unknown, but if you wait to find out you will be on a waiting list for a class like this for a few years most likely
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

I was under thee impression that the shooting part was a requirement of the Utah permit. Regardless, I may be interested. I can probably talk my brother into coming along as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post

They are hoping so. It is possible that it will not. Either way $75 and 4 hours for 1 night I really cant pass it up.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    I was under thee impression that the shooting part was a requirement of the Utah permit. Regardless, I may be interested. I can probably talk my brother into coming along as well.
    Nope that is what I thought also. Not for this one. If you want to carry in Florida you need to either shoot, have a copy of your hunters education certificate, or have taken another NRA class.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    This is an unknown, but if you wait to find out you will be on a waiting list for a class like this for a few years most likely
    Yup I do not feel like waiting and I am willing to take the chance on it.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Count me in as well. Please PM me with more details when you know them. I know I'm not on here much, hope to meet some of you guys some day..
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

I updated the thread. I also need your guys T-shirt size that are coming.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Free bump for this thread. See you guys there, and on a side note, I've heard through the grapevine (my neighbors are HUGE tea-partiers) that Walker and the gang are hoping to push CCW through in JUNE!!!
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

Post whore
    PM sent, count me in!

Don't know if i would ever CC but it can't hurt to learn.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

I think learning alone is going to be really cool.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Do they have a tent size shirt?????????

I was interested in this but was looking on google to find out what exactly the course is and ran across info stating as of 5/11/11 you must show a copy of your home state conceal carry permit to get a utah permit. Is that true?

"After 05/11/2011, you will be required to show that you have a valid and current permit from your home state and that state must also have reciprocity with Utah or Utah will not issue you a permit."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning View Post
    I was interested in this but was looking on google to find out what exactly the course is and ran across info stating as of 5/11/11 you must show a copy of your home state conceal carry permit to get a utah permit. Is that true?

"After 05/11/2011, you will be required to show that you have a valid and current permit from your home state and that state must also have reciprocity with Utah or Utah will not issue you a permit."
    That is only if your home state offers a permit. Wisconsin does not so it does not apply to us.
    Last edited by Josepy; 05-05-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

ok thanks. that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning View Post
    ok thanks. that makes sense.
    It is confusing. I called the instructor to ask.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

PM sent, I hope you still have an opening for me.
    2011 Chevy Malibu