Pool Table, Force Feedback Wheel, Antique Radio, Piano, Aquarium Needs to Go

Open to offers on all.

Also have a Logitech Formula Force USB Force Feedback wheel and pedals... $15, works great. 4 buttons, paddle shifters, brake and gas.

I don't have a lot of details on the Piano (know nothing about them). It will need some work, as there are a few keys that are funky, and I know it is in need of tuning.

says "Wing & Son, New York, Concert Grand" $Free

Aquarium specs,
    29 Gallon, light, stand, net, some misc items including filter unit, cover with light. Some food, unopened unused filter and an extra opened, but unused filter. $50 obo.

Looking for $400 obo on the pool table. The only conditions are, you have to move it yourself and you can't destroy our house to get it out. It's in the basement but it's a pretty straight shot up and out. I'll need a few days notice to get it cleaned off and get the stuff around it moved so it can be taken out.

Pics...

Philco Radio Pix
    $50 obo

Last edited by ND4SPD; 05-08-2011 at 11:23 AM.

Piano and Aquarium combo I always thought would be sweet........
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

It's a nice pool table, but they are a PITA to sell... I have a 5 year old table I can barely give away... even with 8 cues 2 sets of balls, ect.

Well, it could just stay down there and be left when we eventually move... but I would like the additional space for clearing the outer edges of the basement for the foundation repair.