Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whiplash!

Whiplash!

Bitch says she droped a wrapper bent over to pick it up and BOOM!
    But I'm sure she was texting!

I hope you looked at the time this happened, then get a list of her Texts from her provider or ask for them......
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

Hopefully her car was not driveable afterwards? lol
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

"My neck, my back, my neck and my back. I'm suing yawl for a $150,000 dollars, or we can settle out of court right now for $20"

Quote Originally Posted by awsomeears View Post
    I hope you looked at the time this happened, then get a list of her Texts from her provider or ask for them......
    Didn't think of that, she admitted it was her fault so i shouldn't make any difference to on my end.
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Hopefully her car was not driveable afterwards? lol
    She had a Acura SUV of some kind with a pointy nose on it that's why it went so far into the car, ,but all it did was mess up her grill and bumper.

no DS bag deployment even on hers? you must have got shoved forward good then if that didnt happen!
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Side note: How does that car preform in snow/wisconsin roads? My girlfriend was looking at getting one.

Bummer. ):
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Dude, that sucks......No pain?
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    no DS bag deployment even on hers? you must have got shoved forward good then if that didnt happen!
    No bags on ether car, she had a dog in her car with fresh scrapes on its face probably hit the dash?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoosTT View Post
    Side note: How does that car preform in snow/wisconsin roads? My girlfriend was looking at getting one.
    Once it's moving the stability control work great, but I could get 2-3 gears before it would start moving from a start sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by Waver View Post
    Dude, that sucks......No pain?
    Just a headache and my neck's a little stiff, but I'll live

Glad your Okay Larry . (ONE CALL THATS ALL !! ) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    Glad your Okay Larry . (ONE CALL THATS ALL !! ) LOL
    Exactly what I said to my wife.

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out. Turkey Shoot Champion KidCougar's Avatar

yes, then sue the sht out of her insurance company for insuring her dumbass...

Ol' School
    Quote Originally Posted by KidCougar View Post
    Dude that comment is ridiculous

Accidents happen. People simply make mistakes. Thats the point of having the service WE PAY FOR..... Not insuring her for having an accident or perceived a bad driver would be like not hiring you because they heard you had a criminal background.

hope your car gets fixed and you feel better mang! Just document every little thing

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidCougar View Post
    coming from the big bad weight lifting idiot with a cougar.....
    In need of your used motor oil. Pm me if you have any.

Audi s4, custom gt2560
    Audi tt

Best bet is to schedule a doctor's visit. Get it on record with your physician that you are seeking a checkup due to a recent rear collision accident. Make sure your skeletal system is in the right places and your neck is straight. Long term issues with the central nervous system could arise in a few weeks if something is out of place. Once you have a nerve issue it usually takes 18 months to rectify the situation and that's when the expenses will add up. Make sure you don't settle anything medical for at least 1 year. Make sure you are OK, not just "feel ok".

P.S. Glad you're ok.

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out. Turkey Shoot Champion KidCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoCkiN U View Post
    Dude that comment is ridiculous

Accidents happen. People simply make mistakes. Thats the point of having the service WE PAY FOR..... Not insuring her for having an accident or perceived a bad driver would be like not hiring you because they heard you had a criminal background.

hope your car gets fixed and you feel better mang! Just document every little thing
    but if she was on her phone while driving then it is 100% her fault! and if she was,then yes i would go after her insurance company..Id have my car fixed and my pain and loss of time paid for..

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    If someone is at fault and has insurance, then the insurance company will automatically be "liable" for your damages, pain and suffering...etc. But why try to sue an insurance company just because they insured the person that hit you? If people started doing that, rates would skyrocket. Everyone has the propensity to be in an accident, but it doesn't mean you WILL be in an accident
    Last edited by 88Nightmare; 04-25-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Glad you're ok and its definitely unfortunate that it happened.

I do think that some people jump a bit quick to insult the person who hit you. Of course it sucks but shit happens to even the best, most attentive, drivers.

I've never been rear ended hard (that's what she said) but I imagine it's got to be a huge shock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my fiance got rear ended pretty bad last year on the on ramp from 76th st.the chic was coming down the ramp and seen the light was green, looked and fiddled with her phone and smacked my girl in the rear end.My girl was at a dead stop and the other chic was doing like 35-45mph..Now,her insurance company was not even willing to pay for the damages on our car, and the chic had insurance but no liscens,get that.? so ya, we did have to get a lawyer.Im not talking about some david gruber sht for sueing them,get your car fixed, and the time you had to miss from work paid for thats all.Not some get rich quick BS. But im glad your ok and looks like the car will be ok to..